Epic Perfect World

Convert damas into PE

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sigh why do i even bother explaining but here goes.. if they can be turned into PE people would be more likely to farm them/donate to sell them or whatever they do.. and maybe I missed ppl selling :P I don't sit and watch wc to much damn drama
they can just sell damas, using damas and pe is the same thing just that pe lets u know automatically how many rerolls you have. Pe aren't tradeable and if someone wants to use it on their other acc then they have to buy damas all over again because if PE are tradable then people can just do bh/gv on all their alts and just convert them to damas.
Basically i don't see how this would encourage people to donate or sell more damas
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
they can just sell damas, using damas and pe is the same thing just that pe lets u know automatically how many rerolls you have. Pe aren't tradeable and if someone wants to use it on their other acc then they have to buy damas all over again because if PE are tradable then people can just do bh/gv on all their alts and just convert them to damas.
Basically i don't see how this would encourage people to donate or sell more damas
you don't make PE trade-able, its a one way go, from damas ( trade-able) to PE (Un trade-able) 

same thing with event tokens but different path --> ET ( Un trade-able) to WarriorSeals ( trade-able ) to damas ( trade-able)

which means once you change damas to PE they will always be there on that Account. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
+1 cuz my bro, also didnt read 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
you don't make PE trade-able, its a one way go, from damas ( trade-able) to PE (Un trade-able)

same thing with event tokens but different path --> ET ( Un trade-able) to WarriorSeals ( trade-able ) to damas ( trade-able)

which means once you change damas to PE they will always be there on that Account.
i said that
IF  a person was to turn all their damas into pe and decided to use their other accounts they would be ***ed unless pe was tradable
if PE was tradable then people could use their alts and make ec off selling pe or turning them into damas
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
i said that
IF  a person was to turn all their damas into pe and decided to use their other accounts they would be ***ed unless pe was tradable
if PE was tradable then people could use their alts and make ec off selling pe or turning them into damas
oh my bad well yea the idea is to keep PE untradeable 

Offline BlackStab

As for the suggestion, I would like to -1 because a) farming pe is easy, and b) this gives PE a price and implements it into the economy of the game indirectly through damas while it has no effect on game economy at the moment(yes, people still sell and buy damas my friends, despite what u might want to say to get the suggestion to seem better)

So no. PE is easily farmable and isn't currently in the game economy. Keep it that way. 

End of story. Please close & do not approve.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
The current value of 1 reroll = 3 damas + (whatever) which is < the value of 4 damas
And since you are suggesting exchange for PE using only damas, then the minimum conversion rate is 4:1 to ensure no arbitrage would exist. 

Offline BlackStab

If any conversion from the r8r mats to PE is made, it should be the same r8 mats as 1 full reroll and not just damascene ore.
>:(

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
If any conversion from the r8r mats to PE is made, it should be the same r8 mats as 1 full reroll and not just damascene ore.
>:(
I agree, but then what would the point in that be, might as well just reroll with original mats. 

Offline BlackStab

I agree, but then what would the point in that be, might as well just reroll with original mats.
That's what I'm trying to point out. Why do you even want to convert dama to pe when you can reroll with the mats anyways? It makes no sense. The only possible idea I can think of is so that you only fill one space in your inventory instead of 4...but you have 96 slots in inventory and a bunch more in safe and acc stash so there is no reason to approve this suggestion.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
That's what I'm trying to point out. Why do you even want to convert dama to pe when you can reroll with the mats anyways? It makes no sense. The only possible idea I can think of is so that you only fill one space in your inventory instead of 4...but you have 96 slots in inventory and a bunch more in safe and acc stash so there is no reason to approve this suggestion.
Yeah I don't understand why you'd want to do it. Sounds like a waste of Aga's time to implement it honestly. 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
id think cause they are lazy. but thats about it,, since most of the time i end up converting my current damas into the other needed mats