Epic Perfect World

Boost Barbarian class KD to 60% the old ratios

PURGATORY

can we make rule on forum any classes/scripting nerf/buff suggestions are allowed only once per  month lets say every 15th a month for only a DAY(then moderators instantly lock/delete any other thread that come up) this is getting ridiculous
Nice suggestion brow

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
People are claiming that Occult Ice and Mighty Swing proc chances were lowered.
Why in the world nobody did any proper tests, before making such assumptions?
Nothing easier.

Get 140 STR genie and cast Occult Ice around 100+ times. It shouldn't fail a single time, since the 140 STR is the amount that should guarantee 100% success rate. If the Occult Ice was really nerfed, it would still miss occasionally.

Now Mighty Swing. Here the chance is 60% according to skill description. We can't alter the proc rate in any way, however the skill has short cooldown, so casting it at least 200+ times should give us legit results.
So for 100 hits, the knockdown should land around 60 times.
For 200 hits it should be around 120 times. 
and so on...  

So before making assumptions, it's always nice to do some tests to have proper base for the claim.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Nothing easier.

Get 140 STR genie and cast Occult Ice around 100+ times. It shouldn't fail a single time, since the 140 STR is the amount that should guarantee 100% success rate. If the Occult Ice was really nerfed, it would still miss occasionally.

Now Mighty Swing. Here the chance is 60% according to skill description. We can't alter the proc rate in any way, however the skill has short cooldown, so casting it at least 200+ times should give us legit results.
and so on...  

So before making assumptions, it's always nice to do some tests to have proper base for the claim.
did a kd test, 5/10 plenty of times --> i am demon wb
well its weird the fact that the same 90% procs like 100% on other servers but here it procs like it is 60%
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
did a kd test, 5/10 plenty of times --> i am demon wb
5 knockdowns in 10 tries is still in margin of error. Do over 100 hits and you will see that skill is fine.

well its weird the fact that the same 90% procs like 100% on other servers but here it procs like it is 60%
But you never seemed to test it. With 140 STR, Occult Ice is not supposed to fail once.

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
Reduce WB's physical defense for the love of god and maybe increase their mdef?
not only their physical defense, also seekers; both of them have such a high phy def rate, just retarded

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
Ye man reduce that fuuxking physdefense and also seekrers physdefense :)
damn u think like me bro !

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
hello! barbarians need more damage please boost or we will riot , thanks
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
damn u think like me bro !
bro lfmaooaoeoeoeoeoe

Deejay

i cant be that unlucky to fail 9 occults ? maybe the % is fuked for wbss. or that shit was just extremely unlucky.. and i know what you mean, its hilarious when my occult fails sometimes vs a sin/seeker and their occult procs. it makes me shed tears
Depends on how much str the genie has, I'm going to assume 120? Yeah you definitely shouldn't fail 9 times @ 90%. Even stone rain procs for me like 2 in every 8-12 tries

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
5 knockdowns in 10 tries is still in margin of error. Do over 100 hits and you will see that skill is fine.
But you never seemed to test it. With 140 STR, Occult Ice is not supposed to fail once.
do you know what does it mean to have 140 str, = 150 energy.. not even able to use faith lmao - there's a huge handicap here... every class get to use faith and still have energy to use another skill right after , while barbs with 140 str genie doesnt even have enough energy to cast faith? 
Depends on how much str the genie has, I'm going to assume 120? Yeah you definitely shouldn't fail 9 times @ 90%. Even stone rain procs for me like 2 in every 8-12 tries

ever played other server or vendetta? if yes i think other server still going, go try to cast occult/KD tons of times, and then get back and compare with epw on a barbarian class. 

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
do you know what does it mean to have 140 str, = 150 energy.. not even able to use faith lmao - there's a huge handicap here... every class get to use faith and still have energy to use another skill right after , while barbs with 140 str genie doesnt even have enough energy to cast faith?
ever played other server or vendetta? if yes i think other server still going, go try to cast occult/KD tons of times, and then get back and compare with epw on a barbarian class.
mage can't faith and do any skill for like a good 20 secs rofl
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
mage can't faith and do any skill for like a good 20 secs rofl
cause your mg's genie have banana energy reg and banana energy amount ? - either the case 20 secs are alot of time yes? in 20 secs you will have an almost full energy not to mention in those 20 seconds you just kite 123

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I obviously meant 140 str just for test purposes so you could see that it was not nerfed    :normal-1:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nothing easier.

Get 140 STR genie and cast Occult Ice around 100+ times. It shouldn't fail a single time, since the 140 STR is the amount that should guarantee 100% success rate. If the Occult Ice was really nerfed, it would still miss occasionally.

and so on...  

People think it matters if they miss a few times in a row...

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
cause your mg's genie have banana energy reg and banana energy amount ? - either the case 20 secs are alot of time yes? in 20 secs you will have an almost full energy not to mention in those 20 seconds you just kite 123

aka slightly above average genie, can't faith and use any skill. You should be happy barbs can even faith + solid shield which in it self is insanely overpowered, leaves so much room for mistakes rofl.

50 magic = 2 regen per second
180 energy / 2 = 1 min 30 to charge genie to full.

Not having genie = defenseless if opponent is not onion brain and can lock.
♡ Bellend ♡