Epic Perfect World

Tyroth vs anarchy_

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
Who's the weird looking zombie pirate in your avatar/post?
It's John Hancock from a game called Fallout 4

noone sayd to go with barb :) go whith whatever class u wanna go 9/10 you will lose tough thats meybe the reason ur backing down so hard a simple ye s or no isn't hard m8 just get ur sh!t done i'm not here for a little talk with you i got better things to do so is it gonna be a 1v1 or not so i can move on and let u just behind my back where your place is :)

and btw if u think a sage barb is not good to 1v1 noone sayd its gonna easy

First of all 1v1 with an alt will be most likely a defeat, second i never said all the sage barbs arent made for 1v1, i was talking about mine only, last but not least lemmi have some fun trolling u demmet! :-[

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
It's John Hancock from a game called Fallout 4
First of all 1v1 with an alt will be most likely a defeat, second i never said all the sage barbs arent made for 1v1, i was talking about mine only, last but not least lemmi have some fun trolling u demmet! :-[
who says its gonna be a defeat rofl u guys where the one calling me an easy bm i wahs the noob with the bad english the sucky typing i was the one with no skill like u sayd back in the days so i geus ur alt can beat me :) 
now are you gonna 1v1 or not  i'm sure u can do it  ;)

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
who says its gonna be a defeat rofl u guys where the one calling me an easy bm i wahs the noob with the bad english the sucky typing i was the one with no skill like u sayd back in the days so i geus ur alt can beat me :)
now are you gonna 1v1 or not  i'm sure u can do it  ;)
Just cuz u got script doesnt mean u got skill u know, and all this thing u just said " u guys where the one calling me an easy bm i wahs the noob with the bad english the sucky typing i was the one with no skill like u sayd back in the days" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NO u aint butthurt at all  :tiger-26: :tiger-14: :tiger-26: go be mad at me again about stealing ur candy now plz :tiger-50: and what else do i need to tell u that i wont 1v1 a scripter?
p.s plz say something else i want more drama to laugh about, the 1v1 beg is getting kinda boring now :-[

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Just cuz u got script doesnt mean u got skill u know, and all this thing u just said " u guys where the one calling me an easy bm i wahs the noob with the bad english the sucky typing i was the one with no skill like u sayd back in the days" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NO u aint butthurt at all  :tiger-26: :tiger-14: :tiger-26: go be mad at me again about stealing ur candy now plz :tiger-50: and what else do i need to tell u that i wont 1v1 a scripter?
p.s plz say something else i want more drama to laugh about, the 1v1 beg is getting kinda boring now :-[

ROFL whas it that hard to say i dont 1v1 scripters ROFL 
OT : if u wanna 1v1 leme know i wont use script use mdef orna's + dragon gears cuz that will the only way to defeat me with your gameplay + dont u dare to talka bout SKILL when u cant play ea over 5 months or barb over some years 
now not even gonna mind reading your stuff ,you'r behind me and thats propably your place too  :normal-36:

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Is Erecho teaching English on EPW?

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
ROFL whas it that hard to say i dont 1v1 scripters ROFL
OT : if u wanna 1v1 leme know i wont use script use mdef orna's + dragon gears cuz that will the only way to defeat me with your gameplay + dont u dare to talka bout SKILL when u cant play ea over 5 months or barb over some years
now not even gonna mind reading your stuff ,you'r behind me and thats propably your place too  :normal-36:
I will use script and change to aps and def gear cause that's the only way I'll beat you* fixed bro 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
I will use script and change to aps and def gear cause that's the only way I'll beat you* fixed bro
what about all those other 5 sets ?  :-\

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
what about all those other 5 sets ?  :-\
doesn't matter 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran