Enjoy

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Awesome bro ty ;)

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
There I was letting the music flow and the video ended... Can you please let the music flow more on next video?

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
There I was letting the music flow and the video ended... Can you please let the music flow more on next video?
Thats weird i dont got the prob 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Thats weird i dont got the prob
You know there's just a slight chance he is trolling you? :)

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
I had same problem bro QQ lets cry together?

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
You know there's just a slight chance he is trolling you? :)
Propably

I had same problem bro QQ lets cry together?

When is our 1v1 first class noob EA rofl big mouth in ruthless but no guts to show up with Ur friend ice or whut ?
Or 2v2 would be more fun 
Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:48 pm by Tyroth

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
When is our 1v1 first class noob EA rofl big mouth in ruthless but no guts to show up with Ur friend ice or whut ?
I hope u do understand the fact that my main is a barb and not an ea u sloth, and second gratz on figuring how to script i guess, u have become 1 more like all the rest. Also ice stopped playing for months LOL butthurt about something are we, mord?

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
WHAS TEYKIN SOW LANG TOU ANSWAR MEY?

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
I hope u do understand the fact that my main is a barb and not an ea u sloth, and second gratz on figuring how to script i guess, u have become 1 more like all the rest. Also ice stopped playing for months LOL butthurt about something are we, mord?
Then go with barb rofl and what butthurt ? Cuz of some TT ? Rofl if ruthless was that good like people sayd and had so much skill th en show me in a 1v1 for it will propably be Hammer / 3spark / occult / aps / Hammer / aps /stun and camp Tiger and spam solid shield no wonder Ur barb is ez u see u dont have to main it to know it rofl dont change subject just 1v1 yes or no
WHAS TEYKIN SOW LANG TOU ANSWAR MEY?

People sleep u know 
Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 04:55 am by Tyroth

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
Then go with barb rofl and what butthurt ? Cuz of some TT ? Rofl if ruthless was that good like people sayd and had so much skill th en show me in a 1v1 for it will propably be Hammer / 3spark / occult / aps / Hammer / aps /stun and camp Tiger and spam solid shield no wonder Ur barb is ez u see u dont have to main it to know it rofl dont change subject just 1v1 yes or no

People sleep u know
 1v1 doesn't define how good a guild used to be in pk,defeating them just proves your own 1v1 abilities,and doesn't define your guild either. It's been a while since Paulo left ruthless and ice quitted for even longer, this is all pointless drama since he wasn't even directly rude to you and even bumped your video. Is this arguing of any worth? If you've got anything personal against them use their name without bringing up ruthless,just saying. :-\ I'm not saying all this to annoy you or anyone in ae,just a thought that things aren't supposted to be like this.

PURGATORY

Big girls dont cry

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
1v1 doesn't define how good a guild used to be in pk,defeating them just proves your own 1v1 abilities,and doesn't define your guild either. It's been a while since Paulo left ruthless and ice quitted for even longer, this is all pointless drama since he wasn't even directly rude to you and even bumped your video. Is this arguing of any worth? If you've got anything personal against them use their name without bringing up ruthless,just saying. :-\ I'm not saying all this to annoy you or anyone in ae,just a thought that things aren't supposted to be like this.
All good and well and i didnt argeu i asked to 1v1 and i dont beef with no reason (  directly runde  )