• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
really noob rofl
Staph bullie meh u.u or i cry to majdi

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Ahed...hunny bunny...ITS TOO HARD TO DISLIKE UR FKN AZZ...I demand a more thorough and unbiased survey....ty

OT: ofc I do, besitos 💜

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
women have bigger hearts than men. your little experiment is irrelevant as it has no real context, and pming random people (assuming they are random and not your friends, guildmates, or yourself) doesn't prove anything. in order to get accurate results you should be doing this with a certain number of people from both genders (lets say 5) to pm a certain number of random people "do you love me?" (lets say 30-40). this is how focus groups work, this is how science experiments work. or double blind studies.

and now come the posts from haters saying i know nothing of these things or that i'm wrong.

i don't see the women "full of hate". more like they don't say "i love you" to some random guy that they dont know, which isn't hateful, its smart. its the way life is. you have to earn a womans love. receiving love from a woman that isn't earned is what we call a slut. a REAL woman doesn't need to tel random people they love them to feel good about themselves. they feel good about themselves because of what they do in life. same with men.

PLUS look at it from they're point of view. they probably think you're a creeper. from the guys standpoint its "bromance".

but yeah. your point is irrelevant.

I'm a hater and you know nothing of these things and you're wrong

@ahed you are wrong tho many female tell me they love me maybe is cos I am stronger than you
Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:19 am by Rumi

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
women have bigger hearts than men.
I asked a women for edate. She threated to call the government and launch a nuclear warstrike upon me. 

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
  • Characters: Expressed
  • Faction: ArtofWar
away from all the nerf/useless boring threads

i've come with an idea to entertain this community and to prove to them that us men has 100000x good heart than females .

so today i was bored ,, and i wanted to know which gender is better which is more awesome .. who's filled with love

obviously it turned out to be > males <

here is the reason why:
i've asked few males " do you love me " all of them immediately answer hell yeah .. such a warm heart an amazing souls men has.. they dont even judge ur they dont need to know who you are .. your color .. our economy level .. all they care about is simply to make your happy

Palm Springs commercial photography"
Palm Springs commercial photography
watch female's answer

my question for you women ... why you full of hate !!!!!
With all due respect, asking someone you don't know if they love you.....isn't a great way to judge the size of someone's heart. If someone truly loves you they won't say it without getting to know you first. To me someone who says I love you without truly knowing someone is possibly being fake. Someone's sex does not determine the size of their heart. 

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
With all due respect, asking someone you don't know if they love you.....isn't a great way to judge the size of someone's heart. If someone truly loves you they won't say it without getting to know you first. To me someone who says I love you without truly knowing someone is possibly being fake. Someone's sex does not determine the size of their heart.
yeah, but to these attention hungry children it means everything to them, because it reassures them that there are other immature children out there

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Someone's sex does not determine the size of their heart.
How much kilo girl's heart size

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
from this we can figure ladies dont like you and you're big homo  :police:

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
women have bigger hearts than men. your little experiment is irrelevant as it has no real context, and pming random people (assuming they are random and not your friends, guildmates, or yourself) doesn't prove anything. in order to get accurate results you should be doing this with a certain number of people from both genders (lets say 5) to pm a certain number of random people "do you love me?" (lets say 30-40). this is how focus groups work, this is how science experiments work. or double blind studies.

and now come the posts from haters saying i know nothing of these things or that i'm wrong.

i don't see the women "full of hate". more like they don't say "i love you" to some random guy that they dont know, which isn't hateful, its smart. its the way life is. you have to earn a womans love. receiving love from a woman that isn't earned is what we call a slut. a REAL woman doesn't need to tel random people they love them to feel good about themselves. they feel good about themselves because of what they do in life. same with men.

PLUS look at it from they're point of view. they probably think you're a creeper. from the guys standpoint its "bromance".

but yeah. your point is irrelevant.
+1 just because we have bigger hearts! You took this post too seriously

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
yeah, but to these attention hungry children it means everything to them, because it reassures them that there are other immature children out there

I don't understand how you both don't understand that this is thread is a joke?