Epic Perfect World

help?

Offline Sketchead

Well this is pretty much what has been happening, I open the patcher and it needs to update (all the times, has been doing it for a couple days, didnt rly bothered me 8)), it updates doesnt takes long, just a couple seconds, it lets me start, but since this morning now when I type my user and password it tell me that my client is not up to date and it needs to be (which it should cause it just updated)... I tryed the update a lot of times now, I verified 3 times, I ran that fixit.bat (I dont even know why), and I tryed uninstaling to download it again, but I cant uninstal it for some reasson (my pcs problem Ill figure that out myself I guess), so yeah I dont know what to do anymore (not that ever did :P).
 Any suggestions?  :-\
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2012, 02:41 pm by Piledriver

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
did u reboot ur pc then tried to patch ?

Offline Sketchead

...and it didn't work btw...

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
From my point of view, I recommend you find a way to uninstall it; and re-install from scratch.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Sketchead

Guess I'll try that then, thanks.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Anytime, let me know how it goes. ^.^
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Replace this file in EPW/patcher/server

Offline Sketchead

oh hey that worked, thak you aga  ^-^