Epic Perfect World

Hello, it's me. Another nerf thread is in-com-ing!

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
#MakeEpicGreatAgain

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
#MakeEpicGreatAgain

Zain

lmao domgrath the nerfer of hoesnormal-2normal-2

Offline Freak

• ♡мι¢нαєℓ
  • Michael is a babe ♥✰
  • Characters: Freak/Crona/Atrocity

𝄞♪★♡♫♥☆♪𝄢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Michael ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
weed lmao
good post, i agree. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

lulu

No class needs a nerf. -1

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
No class needs a nerf. -1
amazed by your stupidity that you actually believe this to be a serious thread
10/kek
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
im the greatest lmao

The 2 people below you earn something out of making threads, as that's a part of their job, what do you earn from it? 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
The 2 people below you earn something out of making threads, as that's a part of their job, what do you earn from it?
Awch  :-X

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Everything I've ever wanted has came true, I think I've earned myself a more balanced server. 

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
Everything I've ever wanted has came true, I think I've earned myself a more balanced server.
I don't know if I should laugh out of amusement, or cry out of pity, so I'll do both  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I don't know if I should laugh out of amusement, or cry out of pity, so I'll do both :normal-2: :normal-13:
 This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic bigot sexist lesbian.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic bigot sexist lesbian.
Aw      

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

With the amount of time you spend on the forums and in-game, you could've easily put it towards a job/education that allows you to earn something useful. Or hey, make your own server since you seem to think your voice really matters. It's funny because Agatio himself thinks you're a joke and has subtly said so himself.