Epic Perfect World

scripts aint the only reason to lag :)

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
just after checking my ping with game servers i realised that lag spikes never gonna be fixed for me x.x
http://uploads.im/1lZuI.png
its same on all 4 servers for me, no matter what, i'll get freezed from time to time :) 
(not sure if its related to servers or my isp, but i can ping other ips with a constant ping)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't know what you've been pinging, but the game server drops all the ping attempts, so you'd see message "Request timed out."  ^-^

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
I don't know what you've been pinging, but the game server drops all the ping attempts, so you'd see message "Request timed out." ^-^ 

i know a way to bypass that, and the reason i didnt put the whole SS, was to not make it available for all. (can be used for bad porpuses aswell)

however, by using CPR (which i use to change the route to game server) i can decrease the ping, but the "ping increase" will still remain (but it's decreased on epcia1 and 4 so i should use those 2 from now on :P  )
I'm Not that Good

Offline Areashi

• Banned

i know a way to bypass that, and the reason i didnt put the whole SS, was to not make it available for all. (can be used for bad porpuses aswell)

however, by using CPR (which i use to change the route to game server) i can decrease the ping, but the "ping increase" will still remain (but it's decreased on epcia1 and 4 so i should use those 2 from now on :P  )
what?
what?
he is l33t hacker that doesnt use ICMP 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Also why would scripts affect your ping.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
he is l33t hacker that doesnt use ICMP
 i can decrease the ping, but the "ping increase" will still remain (but it's decreased on epcia1 and 4 so i should use those 2 from now on

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
Also why would scripts affect your ping.
if u use full models, scripts gonna make u freeze.
(i have those freezes even if scripts never existed) (the only way i know to bypass those freezes is using cpr which i cant use it when i have lots of running clients )
I'm Not that Good

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
i can decrease the ping, but the "ping increase" will still remain (but it's decreased on epcia1 and 4 so i should use those 2 from now on
first part is in general, which stands for decreasing the ping from 160 to 120.
second part is for the freezes (which can be observed in SSs with a ping increase to 3k from time to time)
last part stands for decreasing the ping on freeze times which 3k is reduced to 1k on epcia3 and 200 in epica1.
I'm Not that Good
do u need translator
> reduces ping using critical path routing > effective but he still gets ping spikes > ping spikes are lower on link 1 & 4 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
do u need translator
> reduces ping using critical path routing > effective but he still gets ping spikes > ping spikes are lower on link 1 & 4
Seems like I do because CPR != CMP

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
CPR=CPR, name of the program i'm using for that purpose :)
I'm Not that Good

Offline oke

all these professional hackers