yes
20 (33.9%)
no
30 (50.8%)
maybe yes but lower amount of atk levels
9 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: June 03, 2016, 07:47 pm

+20 atk levels (maybe less to try it out)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Add Jones bless and O'Malley. That way attack level will always be higher. Make EA and ep versions too

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Add Jones bless and O'Malley. That way attack level will always be higher. Make EA and ep versions too
 So done with ea getting special ea only armor and gear no more special blessings for the love of god. Take your attack or take your channel.... Choose. Everyone else has to.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
wuts wrong with getting 1 shot.. i am a wb id get 1 shot too, by many people actually. thats how things are meant to be, and thats how it was.....
u are 1 shot??what server we playing?
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
seems like it would kinda force everyone to script, even though most do it , for the ones that dont itd be a tragedy. Maybe if there was ingame function for script.
3atk is too much anyway , itd make def gears kinda useless, 150 atk vs 90 def same as 90atk vs 30def meaning people would die as fast as they do now atk set vs atk set. And well 150atk vs 40def(nonscripter) its bye.
The "add extra atk levels on every class" idea seems to be a better solution to def camp , but again , itd destroy nonscripters
This is better explanation,

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
damn men i log in after 1 week break and all i saw was 5 eas and 2 wbs (kera) in sundown wtf everyone went ea for -9999 channel insta cast hacks  :)) :)) fukken losers so much tryhardsism lmao 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
every one explained one aspect. You didn't explain the fact that people in def gear with 90 def levels would now be destroyed. It doesn't cancel the fact you still need to script but it wont make you roflstomp immortal
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
imo its a great idea for those who doesnt wanna script.
at least if you can make dmg to the one you hit rather than making 1-2ks dmg the oppoent will actually have to defend rather than tanking you afk while drinking coffee

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
*** the stones just add raw 20 att lvls ~ to every class to at least make sure att levels aren't balanced with def 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
+1 would love to play dph again but i think hp would have to be moderated so you wont get a 1 shot with aps lol
Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 02:42 pm by 𝓡𝓾𝓴𝒆𝓵𝓲

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
no                      

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
+many
Kera idol of pw, can't say no

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Also if I'm not mistaken, attack levels boost (The casters atk lvl) AS but ignore def levels on the target still, is that right?

So basically mystics would be dropping bodies even harder than they are right now.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
so basically adding +20 atk levels to every class is more viable didn't think of it.... as for mystics their AS can just be nerfed imo
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
so basically adding +20 atk levels to every class is more viable didn't think of it.... as for mystics their AS can just be nerfed imo
Yes but the idea overall has a flaw
Anything but wb without def sht will get stomped
So u just enforce scripting/camping in most cases

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
 So done with ea getting special ea only armor and gear no more special blessings for the love of god. Take your attack or take your channel.... Choose. Everyone else has to.
This ↑ ↑ ↑