yes
20 (33.9%)
no
30 (50.8%)
maybe yes but lower amount of atk levels
9 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: June 03, 2016, 07:47 pm

+20 atk levels (maybe less to try it out)

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
yes i fuked up. i meant 6 atk levels on wep, thats alot man.. ok i calculate for you - 78 atk levels more if socketed on all the gear, holy fuk man.... 78 atk levels for just 12 ct... do the maths and comparison
I have no idea what to bring 12 attack lvl yet ..... Well let's wait on Agatio's Feedback.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
I have no idea what to bring 12 attack lvl yet ..... Well let's wait on Agatio's Feedback.
it was a mistake i meant 6 atk levels on weapon alone,, +1 my nig join the new meta
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Wouldnt boosting r8 set atk level bonus be an option aswell rather than people scripting from def set to a full armor 3atk with 130atk lvls ?...

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Wouldnt boosting r8 set atk level bonus be an option aswell rather than people scripting from def set to a full armor 3atk with 130atk lvls ?...
boosting the r8 set it self wont help anything,, you should know what i am aiming for with these stones,, getting caught simply with those gear with those stones on it = dead, catching someone and atking em = killing their opponent after some struggle cause def gear imo so its pretty decent 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
yeah lel -.-

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
u dont understand the fact, that if one of the two players get stunned with nothing else to save him, he is dead.. way shorter 1v1s, way more balanced fun pk
?? u want 1 shot server, then go play storm, there have 999 atk and 99 def on everywhere  

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
?? u want 1 shot server, then go play storm, there have 999 atk and 99 def on everywhere  
wut 1 shot server,, you suck anyway you're 1 shot now thats why you're -1 gtfo

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
wut 1 shot server,, you suck anyway you're 1 shot now thats why you're -1 gtfo
your imagination is ancient, now you talking like brainless person  

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
your imagination is ancient, now you talking like brainless person  
wuts wrong with getting 1 shot.. i am a wb id get 1 shot too, by many people actually. thats how things are meant to be, and thats how it was..... 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
It took me a few minutes of contemplation to decide whether or not this was a troll thread.

In the end I decided it had to be.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
It took me a few minutes of contemplation to decide whether or not this was a troll thread.

In the end I decided it had to be.

its not a troll i swear LOL, i just suck in argueing or delivering the info... really think about it

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
seems like it would kinda force everyone to script, even though most do it , for the ones that dont itd be a tragedy. Maybe if there was ingame function for script.
3atk is too much anyway , itd make def gears kinda useless, 150 atk vs 90 def same as 90atk vs 30def meaning people would die as fast as they do now atk set vs atk set. And well 150atk vs 40def(nonscripter) its bye.
The "add extra atk levels on every class" idea seems to be a better solution to def camp , but again , itd destroy nonscripters

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
better to change the rpdt/rmdt on r8 armors from 1/2% to 0,1/0.2%, remove or reduce the rpdt on vit tome from 4 to 2%, improve the S+ cards to make S cards for def useless... at this point scripts will be pretty much useless ;D 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
better to change the rpdt/rmdt on r8 armors from 1/2% to 0,1/0.2%, remove or reduce the rpdt on vit tome from 4 to 2%, improve the S+ cards to make S cards for def useless... at this point scripts will be pretty much useless ;D
There will still be ele and pdef 10%, lots of people have 20% pdef/mdef armors.

Regardless 0.1%? Youre dumb xD 

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
How about you all just get good fam 
♡ Bellend ♡