yes
20 (33.9%)
no
30 (50.8%)
maybe yes but lower amount of atk levels
9 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: June 03, 2016, 07:47 pm

+20 atk levels (maybe less to try it out)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
please add extra 10 attack levels to black vodo .. game now contain def lvls than attack vodo due to s+ cards 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
i think u should (u know what)LOL fking nab forum camper
also how come i dont see u running around me in pk just to make me panic AD :normal-18:
nice english almighty durion 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
homosexual
jelly no one shows you luv?  :'(
nah im pretty sure ur the slut barb i used to know LOL
also my mom isnt a btch so dw i wasnt mistaking
w.e makes you sleep at night  ???
:tiger-2: :tiger-2: bump
:police: :police: :police:

please add extra 10 attack levels to black vodo .. game now contain def lvls than attack vodo due to s+ cards
it's not a one class restricted boost, its an all class +20 or w.e aga finds fitting boost of atk levels. 

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
i think u should (u know what)LOL fking nab forum camper
also how come i dont see u running around me in pk just to make me panic AD :normal-18:
No ma'am I don't know what. Enlighten me.  :-\
I am having social life, sorri. I make you panic ad more soon. 

Zain

nice english almighty durion
U are not allowed to quote what i say also dont be too happy faybae made a joke chill xd

Zain

No ma'am I don't know what. Enlighten me.  :-\
I am having social life, sorri. I make you panic ad more soon.
LOL come skype n00b

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
the funny part is that stupid Zain loves to insult arab he is actually Jew not arab which make him a zinot from israel o.o
oooh i see its a hybrid  :o
This is essentially nerfing RDT and all other defensive stats by inflating the amount of damage deal by everyone. 

While it may fix the issues created by def campers; it also, at the same time, creates balance issues to non-def campers.

This problem is subject to two conditions:
Assuming the current damage setting is balance under normal situation (no def camping), inflating it will break the balance under this condition (no def camping).

Of course, you may argue that the damage setting is NOT balance when someone camps def, which is true. Then, inflating the damage will restore the balance under this condition (def camping).

As you can see, doing this will potentially cause more balance issues, especially when there is no def camping. You are just speeding up the time of killing, and that ruins the intended fun created by the balance. The whole issue here is that your proposal is only based on the condition where there are def-camping, which is clearly flawed.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
This is essentially nerfing RDT and all other defensive stats by inflating the amount of damage deal by everyone.

While it may fix the issues created by def campers; it also, at the same time, creates balance issues to non-def campers.

This problem is subject to two conditions:
Assuming the current damage setting is balance under normal situation (no def camping), inflating it will break the balance under this condition (no def camping).

Of course, you may argue that the damage setting is NOT balance when someone camps def, which is true. Then, inflating the damage will restore the balance under this condition (def camping).

As you can see, doing this will potentially cause more balance issues, especially when there is no def camping. You are just speeding up the time of killing, and that ruins the intended fun created by the balance. The whole issue here is that your proposal is only based on the condition where there are def-camping, which is clearly flawed.
do you play on the same server? either ways.. only players who are not def camping are pretty skilled. or still poor but with the new farming system they should get geared pretty quickly... as for the non def camping skilled players, they will kill def campers pretty fast. aka for example me or anyone else.

LordZarak

do you play on the same server? either ways.. only players who are not def camping are pretty skilled. or still poor but with the new farming system they should get geared pretty quickly... as for the non def camping skilled players, they will kill def campers pretty fast. aka for example me or anyone else.
Also since RDT wont be removed which is completley retarded when you think of the Pros and Cons and how easily server would be fixed.. might as well make this happen aint no suggestion dumb when the server is full out stupid already 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
jelly no one shows you luv?  :'(w.e makes you sleep at night  ???:police: :police: :police:
it's not a one class restricted boost, its an all class +20 or w.e aga finds fitting boost of atk levels.
Shut up noob

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
fakayo yoshutup bikinisandwich
lmao
do you sleep
holy fk
Nerf Wizard and Eas pls

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
lmao
do you sleep
holy fk
Nerf Wizard and Eas pls
do you? lmao 

+1 yea

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
lmao
do you sleep
holy fk
Nerf Wizard and Eas pls
You don't even sleep go away 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Sleep is for the weak