Epic Perfect World

Certain people focusing others cause they cant grow up (Rant Topic)

Insanity

pointless thread

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
These people be emotional as fck 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Leave them alone all!!!
Shut up Garbageroo  :police:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
you need to have a purpose in life......... i can get that you might get mad and start trash talking.. but being that emotional about it... is just .... uk....  :-\
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
The best threads on forums are always the people complaining about something about being killed in a game. I love it.  :police:

Offline Glitchy

• Glitch
  • I̦̟͚̳̱̤n̪͔t̡̰̞̻e͇̹̙r̼͈̦͎͝n̪a̜̙͕̭̜̟͝ͅḷ̙͔͖̖͈͓ ̪͠F̛͉͙̣i̛̤̲̝̪͖͔l͖͟e͚̺̥̩͕̦͕ ̲̠͍̪̫͝E̹̮̥͙̞͎͖r̞r͎̞͕̱͚ò̜̫r͞
  • Characters: PowerAbuse
  • Faction: Night Run
The best threads on forums are always the people complaining about something about being killed in a game. I love it.  :police:
there's being killed, then there's right out harassment of being camped, truly different things

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
there's being killed, then there's right out harassment of being camped, truly different things
I'm sure just about everyone has been camped at least once on a game. Yet, no one's crying on forums about it. 
If there was legit harassment (bad words, inappropriate name calling, whatever) it's better it be taken to a GM, rather than posted on forums cause I can guarantee you, almost no one cares LOL. 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Harassment is not the answer all!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked
+1 ppl need to stop being so mean

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I dont need to grow, im 6,4.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
lmao someones upset xd

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
The best threads on forums are always the people complaining about something about being killed in a game. I love it.  :police:
Where is GM title??  :police: :police: :police:
❤️

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
I'm sure just about everyone has been camped at least once on a game. Yet, no one's crying on forums about it.
If there was legit harassment (bad words, inappropriate name calling, whatever) it's better it be taken to a GM, rather than posted on forums cause I can guarantee you, almost no one cares LOL.
the GM does nothing about it hunny, trust me. When i led Spiral we got camped at our afk spot by trash babbling mongoloids and  showed countless SS and proof of harassment towards me and people in my faction. Nothing was done. And to the lady who made this thread, you should be sorry if you've done any wrong to the people doing wrong by you, or ignore them and just try to enjoy the game. thats what i did.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
Personally idc abt losing or winning even, i always remember its just a game lol so im just chilling here, ik ppl get mad and might troll but ofc theyll think im mad im here laughin my ass off at these niggas bein salty or thinking im upset in anyway. Don't leave us alone(entertainment).
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
doesn't really matter ya