Epic Perfect World

Adding Pe to TM runs

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡

it's only sensible if medals can be converted to PE, rather than just adding PE to anything and everything
this.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES

it's only sensible if medals can be converted to PE, rather than just adding PE to anything and everything
quiet fair, yet.. 15 sts + 3 pe per run is fuking sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SHIT MANE 

+1 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
-1 jesus christ. server is GIMME 1654725746364353363473563 PE TO SIT ON MY ASS. get off your ass and work rather then qq about needing more rolls when gv already gives bh give events give etc etc. *** off already.

Offline Supermean

quiet fair, yet.. 15 sts + 3 pe per run is fuking sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SHIT MANE

+1
3 PE is too much, 1-2 depends on Agatio would be enough so the rewards would be balanced with existing instances rewards.
-1 jesus christ. server is GIMME 1654725746364353363473563 PE TO SIT ON MY ASS. get off your ass and work rather then qq about needing more rolls when gv already gives bh give events give etc etc. *** off already.
This is a typical example of a person that has lower IQ than my wife's heels number. Since you cant understand why at all was PE implemented in game, let me explain u, maybe it will be still too hard to understand for you.
1. PE = not tradeable aka, they are stucked on your account,
2. Since PE arent tradeable, u cant get either more if you would box a character in an another instance while you are in TM
3. If you hopefuly understand 1. and 2. this should be also simple to understand to you, if Agatio would implement a 1-2 PE reward per run so the rewards will be balanced out with GV/FSP, u wouldnt recieve more PE the day, just the same ammount you would do for example GV/FSP in that time,
4. and the last, implementing the PE system into TM would make TM instance be once more active and ppl would have more choices of doing stuff than just afking 45 min GV as an example and since it will be active again new players or old players that decide to reroll or make an alt character for fun would easier get the cape from TM.

Now please, spread your cancer somewhere else and go bark in other topics, but not in mine, this was just a peaceful and not harmful suggestion from my side where i see most of the ppl already agreed with it.

And a last thing to add, nothing is free since u spend time to do the certain task.

LF Agatio's answer.

P.S: Can any GM clean the Garbage from this topic? Ty  :normal-1:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
1. PE = not tradeable aka, they are stucked on your account,
2. Since PE arent tradeable, u cant get either more if you would box a character in an another instance while you are in TM
3. If you hopefuly understand 1. and 2. this should be also simple to understand to you, if Agatio would implement a 1-2 PE reward per run so the rewards will be balanced out with GV/FSP, u wouldnt recieve more PE the day, just the same ammount you would do for example GV/FSP in that time,
4. and the last, implementing the PE system into TM would make TM instance be once more active and ppl would have more choices of doing stuff than just afking 45 min GV as an example and since it will be active again new players or old players that decide to reroll or make an alt character for fun would easier get the cape from TM.

Now please, spread your cancer somewhere else and go bark in other topics, but not in mine, this was just a peaceful and not harmful suggestion from my side where i see most of the ppl already agreed with it.

And a last thing to add, nothing is free since u spend time to do the certain task.

LF Agatio's answer.

P.S: Can any GM clean the Garbage from this topic? Ty  :normal-1:
solid reply. but take this from the pk perspective. pk is dead. everyone knows it. why? cause people spend all their time in GV etc etc day in day out these days. and then qq in wc when they aren't cause pk is dead. its people like you that are killing the pk >_>

Offline Supermean

solid reply. but take this from the pk perspective. pk is dead. everyone knows it. why? cause people spend all their time in GV etc etc day in day out these days. and then qq in wc when they aren't cause pk is dead. its people like you that are killing the pk >_>
Pk isnt dead because of the PE system implemented in the game, the PK is dead already long time before it was implemented and ppl know that.

:)) Clean urself then you filthy greedy nerd
Crying to get free shit
All i see weekly is another noob asking and making up shit to get more PE you can even check forums its true! every week theres someone saying
"Can you make this give 1-2, 5-10,50-1000 PE please?" lmao xdxdx baddies maddies

I havent asked for "more" items, neither the ppl that gave a +1 to this suggestion, just an another way to obtain them with the same ammount.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I havent asked for "more" items, neither the ppl that gave a +1 to this suggestion, just an another way to obtain them with the same ammount.
GV isnt enough for you? xd whut a shame :( woulda been a great idea if you came up with this 2 months ago
Oh wait there was no PE 2 months ago and no one was crying bout free rolls  :(  :(

Offline Supermean

GV isnt enough for you? xd whut a shame :( woulda been a great idea if you came up with this 2 months ago
Oh wait there was no PE 2 months ago and no one was crying bout free rolls  :(  :(
Another person that either dont understand english or talk without any thinking, nobody crys here for free rolls, just for another way to obtain the same ammount of rolls they would get from GV/FSP, that would bring to life again a dead instance and both old and new players would have something from it.  :normal-19:

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Can we stop with the pve threads feels like baqwulf is jerking harder and harder everyday with this pve talk.

And -1 to suggestion obviously 

Awful suggestion too even 1 per run is too much when Tm takes 3 minutes per run. Pk is almost nonexistent already why hammer the nail into the coffin. People just want more abusable ways to farm. The 50 daily rerolls already more than enough than you could ever farm before (unless you did trials, which wasn't known/available to most)

How about we make more pvp quests to introduce people to the forgotten times where people left sz without regrouping 1 hour with faction sig. Why don't people suggest non repeatable/spamable ways of getting pe like adding it to the twice a day pvp quest to at least somewhat provide a reason to leave sz, even if it's to kill an alt.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Supermean

Can we stop with the pve threads feels like baqwulf is jerking harder and harder everyday with this pve talk.

And -1 to suggestion obviously

Awful suggestion too even 1 per run is too much when Tm takes 3 minutes per run. Pk is almost nonexistent already why hammer the nail into the coffin. People just want more abusable ways to farm. The 50 daily rerolls already more than enough than you could ever farm before (unless you did trials, which wasn't known/available to most)

How about we make more pvp quests to introduce people to the forgotten times where people left sz without regrouping 1 hour with faction sig. Why don't people suggest non repeatable/spamable ways of getting pe like adding it to the twice a day pvp quest to at least somewhat provide a reason to leave sz, even if it's to kill an alt.
I totally agree with u about the pvp quest suggestion, but the point of my suggestions as i explained, u wont get more than before, u just spend it in another instance, u would get same reward for spamming gv 10 hours or tm in that case 10 hours, its nothing more since u cant profit of both of them in same time since the PE's are untradeable

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i agree, +1 this would let new geared chars  join in the runs for cape with people that are in it just for the PE

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
It's a pve server man, people will camp forges till they get perfect stats and then pk, it's not dead at all. You can rpk any time.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
EPW's #1 Top excuse award this year goes toooooooooooo! : "Gear should be easier to get so new players dont struggle when they come in the server" xdx lalallwcnjdnwljnejkbnebnubewlijqijeejf new players hahahahhhahahajajajajjjejejejijijijijijojojojojohohohoohhahahehehahahahah *laughs in spanish,arabic,italian,american* 

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

kitty stew

It's a pve server man, people will camp forges till they get perfect stats and then pk, it's not dead at all. You can rpk any time.
i just hump the forges until they get tired of me and give me the shet i want