Epic Perfect World

Erecho Dragon SIn ( M DEF orna ) vs Hustler R8 Max Script P Def Orna ( Max ) 2-0

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Erecho making ppl losing control.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Didn't you just say that you floored my hubby?
Shouldn't you know who I am?
Do you even know what a transgender is?
Did you ever see a dog like that?
If so you must've seen your face in the mirror lol
And before you try floor me, you needa get laid real bad....oh wait I forgot no one wants you, you need your hand for it lololol
Now hurry back and study English
still excuse to run for 1vs1 ?
dont waste my time with bark 321... Player

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Erecho making ppl losing control.
hahahahahah ye isnt my problem when they lost with End Gear and script xDD vs Ungeared sin <--- Alt  :normal-2:
They are mad because no 1 of them can beat me in 1vs1 and still bark here at forum because there eggs are broken at game :D there style to fight = Trash talk at forum

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
got to love how mad this guy makes people lmao
is Love xDDDDD

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
still excuse to run for 1vs1 ?
dont waste my time with bark 321... Player
from*, don't*, barking*
What excuse?
 First of all I didn't even see your first quote, cause you're too stupid to put everything you wanna say under 1 quote
2nd why would I waste my time on a retard?
3rd don't bother to quote me again cause you won't say anything with brain, so gg ez sin with highest ego

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
from*, don't*, barking*
What excuse?
 First of all I didn't even see your first quote, cause you're too stupid to put everything you wanna say under 1 quote
2nd why would I waste my time on a retard?
3rd don't bother to quote me again cause you won't say anything with brain, so gg ez sin with highest ego
jajajaj bla bla Excuse excuse .... can you only bark or you will try = and kiss the floor i made fast and ez for you :)#
you bark here evry time but no 1 cares come 1vs1 and let me teach you how to talk with big mouth 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
jajajaj bla bla Excuse excuse .... can you only bark or you will try = and kiss the floor i made fast and ez for you :)#
you bark here evry time but no 1 cares come 1vs1 and let me teach you how to talk with big mouth
mate just let them have a big mouth they are behind you and thats their place too , the time she sayd ( 2nd why would i waste my time on a retard ? ) alrdy says she's scared of you she won't 1v1 you she's propably crying in a corner cuz she can't be like erecho  :D

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Easy amateurs easy victory, nice job.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants