Epic Perfect World

Poll

RDT removed from Gear Parts (Weapons remain)

Yes (I got skills)
No (Im a pussy)
Skill over Gear ;)

RDT Balance

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Oh dang, another "Im done posting" post from Zarak, how many minutes do you think it will last this time?
Taking bets  :police:

LordZarak

Agaito feel free to delete thread because I can't find the option, it's all good the camping scared nerds have been exposed through themselves.

The players that are not def camp dependant have shown themselves as well.

The bandwagon riders are clear as day and night and the hypocrit developer himself has been exposed on multiple posts, he just not dumb enough to argue with facts like some nerds clown their way out with nonsense (good comedy though)

Something will be done I just made a good suggestion (easiest solution) that would lower the script abuse, removing the option for scared nerds to be unkillable and most importantly bring some skill PvP instead of the server current gameplay.

Thank you all for the laughs and apologies to all the fans I made tear up frustrated with their miserable lives.

Ima stop waist my time on a game's forum, my job was done few days ago anyway.

Bye see you on game someday fans :)
Go for 100 pages, set a record nerds hahahaha 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Guise he lasted five mins without making another post, where achievement? 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
 Thank you all for the laughs and apologies to all the fans I made tear up frustrated with their miserable lives. Ima stop waist my time on a game's forum, my job was done few days ago anyway. Bye see you on game someday fans :) 

Last Edit: Today at 06:38 pm by Zarak

Nah son he lasted 1 minute lol. Welcome back again fam.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Damn, he's good. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

I c what you did there  :-X :-X :-X :-X

LordZarak

Agaito feel free to delete thread because I can't find the option, it's all good the camping scared nerds have been exposed through themselves.

The players that are not def camp dependant have shown themselves as well.

The bandwagon riders are clear as day and night and the hypocrit developer himself has been exposed on multiple posts, he just not dumb enough to argue with facts like some nerds clown their way out with nonsense (good comedy though)

Something will be done I just made a good suggestion (easiest solution) that would lower the script abuse, removing the option for scared nerds to be unkillable and most importantly bring some skill PvP instead of the server current gameplay.

Thank you all for the laughs and apologies to all the fans I made tear up frustrated with their miserable lives.

Ima stop waist my time on a game's forum, my job was done few days ago anyway.

Bye see you on game someday fans :)
Hahahaha nice clowning nerds here let me help you break the record (on my thread) with last post ;)

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
Hahahaha nice clowning nerds here let me help you break the record (on my thread) with last post ;)
last post? ok, see you in 2 minutes

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Another last post, post? Even I didn't see that coming LOL. Zarak confirmed for post farming. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Another last post, post? Even I didn't see that coming LOL. Zarak confirmed for post farming.
:normal-2: Right?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Who knew?! The suspense, the mystery!

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 ... bring some skill PvP ..
 You barely even played PW for the last 3 years ( Excuse if Im wrong ) yet you still believe that this game actually requires skill ....... The only reason the game seemed hard at first ( back in the old days ) is the fact that no1 actually knew what to do with the class they played . As Teru said somewhere I dont recall where , anything you do to improve 1v1 like removing the stats you claim would bring "balance" to this game would affect mass pk alot . Again , the reason 1v1s suck is the scripts , genies and the amount of pots , not the gear itself but hey if aga wants to remove RDT stat sure go ahead not like I or the ppl who voted against it would give a shit lol... 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I belive 
that we can reach 40 pages
Yee bitch i type BELIVE
DEAL WITH IT

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
still didnt vote lol
jopaer/Mercenary

Jacck

i agreee we are zarak fans i don't even know him but he is my hero gogogogogo  kill all the nerds