Epic Perfect World

Poll

RDT removed from Gear Parts (Weapons remain)

Yes (I got skills)
No (Im a pussy)
Skill over Gear ;)

RDT Balance

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Remove everything from gear except channeling and int, ezpz
Keep -channel so arcanes keep instant heal!? APS ONLY!?!?!?! Magical shackle will rule the server. Don't you care about teh balances? You are a fool.

Remove all gear and skills, it is the only way.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
LOL hi qt.
The trolly mood is real.
ikr, save mi though i wanna go to sleep :(
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Wb's complaining about ea's damage lmao...what a joke  :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Remove rpd and remove rmd, otherwise -1.
Honestly I don't think it's necessary to remove either one. If you do that then you should balance it out with removing something offensive also. Cause you know instant cast mgs with high spark genie vs someone with no rmd=buttfck. 

ikr, save mi though i wanna go to sleep :(
I've slept three hours in three days, I just had a 24oz coffee help me. 

Keep -channel so arcanes keep instant heal!? APS ONLY!?!?!?! Magical shackle will rule the server. Don't you care about teh balances? You are a fool.

Remove all gear and skills, it is the only way.
Ofc???? That would be best balance. 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 i dont use it anyway.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I don't think it's necessary either but all you see now is people trying to nerf aa classes (mainly). If one half of the classes are going to be nerfed then they all should. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I don't think it's necessary either but all you see now is people trying to nerf aa classes (mainly). If one half of the classes are going to be nerfed then they all should.
Everyone wants everything nerfed, it's honestly really stupid. 

LordZarak

Everyone wants everything nerfed, it's honestly really stupid.
Please start reading thread topic and stop typing blindly. This change will affect all classes and the purpose is to make all classes killable and people have to learn to sustain by they're class kit. I am not biased towards any specific class. MG's spark and etc etc will be annoying but learn to counter play it like all other servers instead of putting on def set all parts and be unkillable. I know mostly who would -1 this idea just to stay unkillable and have their egos saved.
Stop with the retarded assumptions and yes for the 10th time RDT as in both P and M both removed from gear parts.
Simply + or - 
i've got literally the best archer gear in the game(both attack and def - 106/99) and I still struggle against classes
My point proven. Noob EA stop taking space on this + or - thread.

LordZarak

Remove rpd and remove rmd, otherwise -1.
Hahahah seriously start reading topic before you post guys. Yes it's about removing all RDT from all Class Gear parts both Mag and Phy. Not gonna type this shit down again.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Please start reading thread topic and stop typing blindly. This change will affect all classes and the purpose is to make all classes killable and people have to learn to sustain by they're class kit. I am not biased towards any specific class. MG's spark and etc etc will be annoying but learn to counter play it like all other servers instead of putting on def set all parts and be unkillable. I know mostly who would -1 this idea just to stay unkillable and have their egos saved.
Stop with the retarded assumptions and yes for the 10th time RDT as in both P and M both removed from gear parts.
Simply + or - 
I read the original post, and some other posts since I was on mobile. All classes are currently killable, unless there's something that suddenly changed and I didn't notice. I don't really care if I'm killable or not, I don't care about my ego. I'm saying I've watched and had my fair share of 1v1s, through mass pk, played most classes, and they're all killable and you can kill with them. Stop with your assumptions also, fren. ;)

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Hahahah seriously start reading topic before you post guys. Yes it's about removing all RDT from all Class Gear parts both Mag and Phy. Not gonna type this shit down again.
And since when was my point aimed at you? If you stopped and read you will see mostly the people are complaining about RPD, ahahaha seriously shut the *** up

LordZarak

And since when was my point aimed at you? If you stopped and read you will see mostly the people are complaining about RPD, ahahaha seriously shut the *** up
I suggest you take a look at thread topic than look at ur earlier posts than back to my recent. It is laughable how stupid you are. 

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
+1 , i realy dont care but why not?  :)) :))

LordZarak

I read the original post, and some other posts since I was on mobile. All classes are currently killable, unless there's something that suddenly changed and I didn't notice. I don't really care if I'm killable or not, I don't care about my ego. I'm saying I've watched and had my fair share of 1v1s, through mass pk, played most classes, and they're all killable and you can kill with them. Stop with your assumptions also, fren. ;)
So wrong but w.e not a discussion topic anyway.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
So wrong but w.e not a discussion topic anyway.
Last I checked, that's what all suggestion topics were. People are going to give their opinion whether you like it or not, get over it.
-1 to this nerf  (or as this clown likes to call it "balance") thread.