Epic Perfect World

Poll

RDT removed from Gear Parts (Weapons remain)

Yes (I got skills)
No (Im a pussy)
Skill over Gear ;)

RDT Balance

LordZarak

Oh look. A nerf thread. Wow, haven't seen one of them things before.  :rolleyes:
If you pay some attention you can clearly see its a Balance thread. ALL classes gets affected only thing nerf about this is players won't have the option to be unkillable. kappa

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Kera and Dom both experienced players and I struggle to pk both on no def 1v1 mostly because of my gear all though I have no trouble pking unexperienced WB's. This game is all about who is most experienced with its class hence determine the outcome but with option to be unkillable, the game has lost its essence. If Agito take action on this alot of egos will be checked naturally I gurantee you that. Won't be balanced off the bat most likely but would be alot more balanced than as it is. Tbh I could be close to unkillable on next level shit since I've got x3 def all parts n bow but I never use, meanwhile I get shit offensive stats. Don't compare dicks here, Simply + or -
kek, funny because you lost to me in APS gear using ct (-28%) but sure LMF. A.
O
- because I tank better than wbs LOL
e
i feel like i'm dead

LordZarak

kek, funny because you lost to me in APS gear using ct (-28%) but sure LMF. A.
O
- because I tank better than wbs LOL
e
-1 made no sense and you're sustain without def set is not that good. Btw don't try prove anything by chat I think most players know you a succa without gear ud be completey unknown as EA. Was it 3-2 and you never did upload like I tought, and denied 1v1 since. Don't know what you are trying to prove son, don't really care either get a GM for 1v1 or w/o you know I rather play than chat.

PURGATORY

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
oh my god *** off making nerf threads..........

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
You guys are hell retarded holy fck.

"amg nerf this nerf this cus i cant play nor get it bc fck farming >.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I think suggestions board should be removed.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
You guys are hell retarded holy fck.

"amg nerf this nerf this cus i cant play nor get it bc fck farming >.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I think suggestions board should be removed.
Agreed

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
more nerf please.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1 made no sense and you're sustain without def set is not that good. Btw don't try prove anything by chat I think most players know you a succa without gear ud be completey unknown as EA. Was it 3-2 and you never did upload like I tought, and denied 1v1 since. Don't know what you are trying to prove son, don't really care either get a GM for 1v1 or w/o you know I rather play than chat.
i've got literally the best archer gear in the game(both attack and def - 106/99) and I still struggle against classes such as barb and mystic (first due to stun/aimlow constant fail and second due to spam heal in def gear) and you expect to be able to deal shit with double ct on each piece and xbow?
as for the 1v1, since you couldn't beat me while I was using shit gear I decided its not worth wasting my time on 1shot 1kill type of players, maybe practice more then I'll change my mind
i feel like i'm dead

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

I believe that the RPD bonus's on R8R should be completely nerfed in light of this.
Give MGs channeling back : )))

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Remove everything from gear except channeling and int, ezpz

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Remove everything from gear except channeling and int, ezpz
this baybee
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
this baybee
LOL hi qt.
The trolly mood is real. 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Remove rpd and remove rmd, otherwise -1.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
remove deeznuts