Epic Perfect World

Poll

RDT removed from Gear Parts (Weapons remain)

Yes (I got skills)
No (Im a pussy)
Skill over Gear ;)

RDT Balance

LordZarak

Now that PE system was forced, might as well remove RDT from gear parts and leave Weapons untouched as alternative for butthurt kids that won't play Fair n Square because they can't face the outcome, beside there is tome and more for nerds to have as alternative instead of being unkillable to one another. Offensive gear Set should always be able to pk someone on def. Very little of PW essential factors are left on this server the way it is. Stay on Topic if you choose to post.
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:16 am by Zarak

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
With PE being added the average chances of getting good stats has increased heavily.

I believe that the RPD bonus's on R8R should be completely nerfed in light of this. Casters benefit far too much from this, and seeing as many of them have native skills that boost PDEF highly, it's only going to widen the gap between Physical classes ELE Res, and Casters' ability to take insane amounts of physical damage.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Should remove RMDT from set bonus, and RMDT from r8 too then.

Barbs literally can't be solod by archers anymore, unless BVd + poison. 
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:10 am by TheBesterestPlay
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player

LordZarak

RDT as in both Phy and Mag. Ea's should not be able to pk WB's with ease in 1v1 but with good gear it is very much possible.
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:10 am by Zarak

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
With PE being added the average chances of getting good stats has increased heavily.

I believe that the RPD bonus's on R8R should be completely nerfed in light of this. Casters benefit far too much from this, and seeing as many of them have native skills that boost PDEF highly, it's only going to widen the gap between Physical classes ELE Res, and Casters' ability to take insane amounts of physical damage.
Dude YOU were the one that screamed loudest that barbs need rmdt as setbonus instead of 5 deflvl so be quiet now pls
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

You're a complete moron if you actually believe this.

I was in full vitality build using 750 vit req Ascended Dragon Cape and 1v1'd an EA with full -9 and 33 attack wep (Name is ATM and he's in AoW) and he managed to kill me because he was still dealing averages of 7-12K crits. Obviously an EA shouldn't be able to 1v1 a barb and win easy without BV, that's a completely retarded argument imo.

inb4 "lmao ur bad"

No. I have the maximum defense potential of my class, I have full 2/3 defense ornaments that I script and a 30+ defense weapon.

Of course though, you are extremely damn bias considering your main is a MG that can face-tank a barb/sin with ease and then press "spark" and deal 50k's on attack gear'd players. huehuehue

Dude YOU were the one that screamed loudest that barbs need rmdt as setbonus instead of 5 deflvl so be quiet now pls
Your replies are always cringeworthy, but lets be honest. 12% RMD>5defense levels. The only thing that will kill a DPH/VIT Barb is magic damage.

You can't really compare RPD to RMD considering the average damages of the two are extremely different. Magic is going to deal at least 1-2x more than its Physical counterpart, therefore RMD is needed in higher quantities to offset the damage.

Perfect example is barb vs mg; where the MG can sit there and be taking 5k GoF crit's from a WB as they sit in defense, and a barb can in return still be taking 10-15k crits in full defense from a MG that isn't geared like a potato.

"hurr durr barbs got 89128319203 HP though xDDDDDDD"

Yeah that really means a lot when Spark = 15~20K's

Extreme poison, and Undine which renders most of the barbs MDEF garbage

I won't go into barb vs MG fights since they're extremely 1 sided (and barb knockdown being nerfed makes it even worse) however using the argument that RMD=/=RPD makes you look like a complete retard

inb4 "lmfae ur bad gidgud kiddie u r st00pd ruin server Dongarth xxdxDD!!1"

nah blow me lmao
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:30 am by cyka blyat

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I liek drugs pls share Zarak

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Ea is already the squishiest class on game... Removing rdmt/rpdt from r8 will only make it easier to kill ... You probably made this thread after failing to kill a seeker or barb with some rmdt or rpdt on gear xDDDD.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Ea is already the squishiest class on game...
Are you insane lol. No class is "Squishy" on EPW anymore due to scripting and PE's giving insane defense gears

+ The 35% damage reduction that can be practically spammed by anti stun skill?

Maybe EA's aren't tanky to seekers since seekers are a retarded class by default, but to a majority of the classes EA's are holding up extremely well in 1v1's and mass PK.

All in all, it's literally pointless to make thread's on the EPW forums anymore. Agatio is no longer doing things in the best interest for the server.
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:41 am by cyka blyat
You're a complete moron if you actually believe this.

I was in full vitality build using 750 vit req Ascended Dragon Cape and 1v1'd an EA with full -9 and 33 attack wep (Name is ATM and he's in AoW) and he managed to kill me because he was still dealing averages of 7-12K crits. Obviously an EA shouldn't be able to 1v1 a barb and win easy without BV, that's a completely retarded argument imo.

inb4 "lmao ur bad"

No. I have the maximum defense potential of my class, I have full 2/3 defense ornaments that I script and a 30+ defense weapon.

Of course though, you are extremely damn bias considering your main is a MG that can face-tank a barb/sin with ease and then press "spark" and deal 50k's on attack gear'd players. huehuehue
Your replies are always cringeworthy, but lets be honest. 12% RMD>5defense levels. The only thing that will kill a DPH/VIT Barb is magic damage.

You can't really compare RPD to RMD considering the average damages of the two are extremely different. Magic is going to deal at least 1-2x more than its Physical counterpart, therefore RMD is needed in higher quantities to offset the damage.

Perfect example is barb vs mg; where the MG can sit there and be taking 5k GoF crit's from a WB as they sit in defense, and a barb can in return still be taking 10-15k crits in full defense from a MG that isn't geared like a potato.

"hurr durr barbs got 89128319203 HP though xDDDDDDD"

Yeah that really means a lot when Spark = 15~20K's

Extreme poison, and Undine which renders most of the barbs MDEF garbage

I won't go into barb vs MG fights since they're extremely 1 sided (and barb knockdown being nerfed makes it even worse) however using the argument that RMD=/=RPD makes you look like a complete retard

inb4 "lmfae ur bad gidgud kiddie u r st00pd ruin server Dongarth xxdxDD!!1"

nah blow me lmao
Hello clueless player that losses to trash mages while scripting even though Kera beats a majority of them.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hello clueless player that losses to trash mages while scripting even though Kera beats a majority of them.
Is cause Kera is good >_> Dom dont learn how to play cause on forums to much.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
>Implying WB isn't luck based completely

>Implying I haven't seen Kera die a lot to certain MG's

>Implying Kera didn't just make a knockdown thread for the same reasons I do (lol would you look at that)

You delusional little puppies actually believe you're elite when in reality it's nothing more but luck.

Not really sure which loser you are. ZackBot or MarkBot, either way you both have been completely shredded on any class you've fought me on aside from Spark+1-4 gameplay on MG's.

I'm assuming Mark considering I completely annihilated you on Stajson before you ragererolled to Sin LMAO
(Even though Burdette, Chill, and other Hack-EA have literally no issues killing barbs)

It's kind of funny how you criticiZe me when it comes to WB vs MG, but here you are crying about EA vs WB (Same scenario)

Hypocrisy at its finest & certainly nothing new

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
I was in full vitality build using 750 vit req Ascended Dragon Cape and 1v1'd an EA with full -9 and 33 attack wep (Name is ATM and he's in AoW) and he managed to kill me

then. If zTaurox can(and did)literally afk tank tobi (105 att lvl ea or so) then you're just ***ing awful for dying to AoW members rofl. You're just shit lmao, if a barb with 200kb net plays better than you with lesser gear maybe it's time to give up barb bro.

Not sure how barb vs mage is a perfect example of a 1v1 since it's class sided, but ok. That's like comparing wb to wr, wb hits warriors for 3-4k aps, and warriors hit 700 (full def vs full def) with 30k+ hp difference rofl, exaggerated obviously, but I'm not seeing how hitting 10k zerk crits on a mage is unbalanced when that's 1/3 of mage hp, but 15k crits (25% crit rate on mage) is insanely overpowered and needs nerf when you have skills that literally reduce damage by 70-90%.

Hi. This is a serious topic. You need to buff barbarian class, for they are VERY underpowered. This pleb is correct. First, we must start by increasing purge rate to at least 95% proc chance so we can contest with the venomancer class. Secondly, myself and a couple Gamemasters agree (they will not be mentioned for safety reasons) that their should be a special barbarian only claw that has + 8.00 range on it to contest with the archer scripters. Finally, I HIGHLY suggest that we get a damage boost to at LEAST 60k damage with the new dragon claws. That is all, thank you for your time and consideration for the very serious topic and I really hope it will be fixed soon. Yours truly,

~GMs and the greatest barbarian in the game, Global

♡ Bellend ♡