Epic Perfect World

Barb and WR needs boost!!

PURGATORY

+1 remove venos
Bitter  lmfaofoflfdiscbp

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Yes +1 on removing everything.

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
* just remove scripting it makes worthless noobs think they are pros
* + 1 Boost WR dmg + Dragon rising skill since there's no WR can get a solid stunlock + HF with all the genie skills ( if you 1 v1 good player who won't use faith at the fist 2 sec of the fight ) - if you not going to give BMs this skill make it never miss cuz its broken and misses on magic classes and remove all the other knockdowns to make it fair ( barb and veno )
* -1 don't boost barb just remove knockdown and make his stun 100%
* + 1 NErf Venos and remove knockdowns and chi eating
* why Sins can have x3 int on R8 chest and WR can't even have x1 ... which makes all aps WRs use Dragon set and lose 25 DEF and AT lvl which makes them useless why EA s can get x3 chant and x3 int on every piece of the R8 armour ... EAs  can get Insta cast and Demon Ea can get 3.33 aps with Bow nicely done
* seekers and psy are extremely tanky and annoying with the scripting 
i'd suggest  allow BMs R8 to get x2 int on chest and x1 on Pants  or x1 on pants x1 on chest and x1 on Boots R8 Fists are still useless and can get 3.33 with 3 spark demon on Dragon set ( if it's ATK Fists)
again just remove scripting it makes paper noobs doesn't need to kite they stand there and tank you then stun you > switch to Attack gears and 2 shot you  
the game doesn't require skill anymore

who is me to talk ?? just a passenger
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 09:40 am by Marco

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

PURGATORY

just remove scripting it makes worthless noobs think they are pros.
+ 1 NErf Venos and remove knockdowns and chi eating

• So scripting wouldn't save you 'cause you're beyond your own definition
  • Balance isn't about nerfing the class that happens to be the most advantageous against a certain class, WR happens to be a virtually chi-reliant class, WF happens to be good at chi-denial. That's balance, too, in mass PK.

• So don't talk

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • So scripting wouldn't save you 'cause you're beyond your own definition
  • Balance isn't about nerfing the class that happens to be the most advantageous against a certain class, WR happens to be a virtually chi-reliant class, WF happens to be good at chi-denial. That's balance, too, in mass PK.
  • So don't talk
your brain cell is damaged if veno has advantage vs WRs so sin has what vs WRs ? you are just ignorant kid that dosen't now what they are talking about i bet you play perfect world for 2 weeks or maybe 2 months mate

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
* + 1 Boost WR dmg + Dragon rising skill since there's no WR can get a solid stunlock + HF with all the genie skills ( if you 1 v1 good player who won't use faith at the fist 2 sec of the fight ) - if you not going to give BMs this skill make it never miss cuz its broken and misses on magic classes and remove all the other knockdowns to make it fair ( barb and veno )
* why Sins can have x3 int on R8 chest and WR can't even have x1 ... which makes all aps WRs use Dragon set and lose 25 DEF and AT lvl which makes them useless why EA s can get x3 chant and x3 int on every piece of the R8 armour ... EAs  can get Insta cast and Demon Ea can get 3.33 aps with Bow nicely done
i'd suggest  allow BMs R8 to get x2 int on chest and x1 on Pants  or x1 on pants x1 on chest and x1 on Boots R8 Fists are still useless and can get 3.33 with 3 spark demon on Dragon set ( if it's ATK Fists)
again just remove scripting it makes paper noobs doesn't need to kite they stand there and tank you then stun you > switch to Attack gears and 2 shot you  

Ea cant get more than 2.22 aps with bow unless they use dragon top for it with 2int boot
Full r8 armor is 2.22 atm coz its impossible chance wise to get 3int boot atleast not willingly
It shows how much u know about server
It was stated by everyone that u r bad lmao

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
They really don't tho.. 

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
Ea cant get more than 2.22 aps with bow unless they use dragon top for it with 2int boot
Full r8 armor is 2.22 atm coz its impossible chance wise to get 3int boot atleast not willingly
It shows how much u know about server
It was stated by everyone that u r bad lmao
how about 3 spark ?
wait how about Bow with x3 int ?
lvl 145 Bow maybe ?
just proves you don't have imagination you not creative enough to be one of my crew you aps sin
and to talk about only that out of my massive paragraph shows how much i'm right about everything else :) GF

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Dude that wr stuff is my dream bump for this 

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Wish nerf brain would be possible. Stop with fking nerf threads if you don't know how to play your class. All i see is nerf threads from people who make chars cause "they are op" but have no idea what so ever how to play it. :normal-19:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
how about 3 spark ?
wait how about Bow with x3 int ?
lvl 145 Bow maybe ?
just proves you don't have imagination you not creative enough to be one of my crew you aps sin
and to talk about only that out of my massive paragraph shows how much i'm right about everything else :) GF
I proved u r dumb
Proving u wrong would take 2 more sentences
3int bow, 2int top 2int boot 3int wrist full aps set 2.22 max 
Im glad u proved how clueless u r thinking any other setup would reach this speed :)

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Ok Ill show you how to do better damage on Wb... 
1 -  Go in files and find Patcher.exe 
2- right click  on it
3- press ~delete
4-go on google
5-type in ~ Free minecraft installation
6-install game
7-make your own world and build a house where people give a *** about your shitty thread

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

+1 :P               

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ok Ill show you how to do better damage on Wb...
1 -  Go in files and find Patcher.exe
2- right click  on it
3- press ~delete
4-go on google
5-type in ~ Free minecraft installation
6-install game
7-make your own world and build a house where people give a *** about your shitty thread
I am going to copy paste this and edit it everytime i see nerf or boost threads lmao