Epic Perfect World

Barb and WR needs boost!!

Offline snapback2

Barb has now become the worst class in the game thanks to scripting.

Barbs have had little advantage bestowed upon them in relation to additional defense in fights because they would otherwise start fights in r8 defensive gear  (assuming they are fighting any ranged class/sin). More so, they have gained a very minute advantage in being able to switch to attack gear since it's not a very large increase in dmg between attacking r8 set to def r8 set.

However, all other classes except wr have gained a momumental advantage in defense and can in 0.0001 sec switch from tanking to hitting you with insane dmg
which is ridiculous.

Because of how low the dmg barbs deal on other classes thanks to script it is almost redudant to even play these classes anymore.

To make it clear if its not clear enough what I'm saying, all of the classes have gained advantage from being able to script, but Barbarians and again maybe bm's aswell, have gained the least advantage as they would otherwise be "tanky" wheres all other classes in my opinion have gained far greater advantage because they can now tank and also be massive DD classes.

I want to suggest a boost in the attack of barbs and bms. This could perhaps be in a boost in attack levels in the dragon weapons or whatever. I haven't thought this out as it what would be the best solution to this. Hopefully, someone who has given it more thought can suggest something more sensible.

I would like to ask for people to comment constructively and not just comment that I'm a retard for suggesting this without any kind of explanation as to why this would not work.

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
i hope this is troll thread

Offline snapback2

i hope this is troll thread
This is a retarded comment you just made

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
if u have no clue what those classes really deal, why do u open an irrelevant thread? so useless rly

Offline snapback2

if u have no clue what those classes really deal, why do u open an irrelevant thread? so useless rly

I would like to ask for people to comment constructively and not just comment that I'm a retard for suggesting this without any kind of explanation as to why this would not work.
Nice constructive comment there mate :)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Barb's will never be boosted because Agatio doesn't like me

/thread

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
+1 remove venos
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline snapback2

Barb's will never be boosted because Agatio doesn't like me

/thread
Anyone who played barb before script and now will know it has become the sh1t of the server dealing 1k crits on wiz. 
+1 remove venos
no

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
-1 they are perfectly fine.
+1 remove venos

+1 

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
do u even know that barb destroys every class except mage? their def and their dph power is ridiculous; they can tank sins in human form with no problem; 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
Give barb Black Clever  :P

Offline snapback2

-1 they are perfectly fine.
+1
I highly doubt you even play WB to be allowed to say they're fine

Offline snapback2

do u even know that barb destroys every class except mage? their def and their dph power is ridiculous; they can tank sins in human form with no problem;
Please just leave the thread, you are commenting such stupid things.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Snap back to reality

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
Snap back to reality
is he trolling us max... wtf