Epic Perfect World

Why do you allow this ?

LordZarak

What happen to good old times with end gears and pvp was about skills. . Nowdays nerds with more gear on skillbar than skills not to mention script n all that tryhards shit.. truly sad. If you want to get good on whatever class you play try play with only offensive set, I recommend 1 set unless you're class req further parts. Basically Epicpw is Amurica in other words, if you ain't a sheep you will understand the phrase. 😆

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
What happen to good old times with end gears and pvp was about skills. . Nowdays nerds with more gear on skillbar than skills not to mention script n all that tryhards shit.. truly sad. If you want to get good on whatever class you play try play with only offensive set, I recommend 1 set unless you're class req further parts. Basically Epicpw is Amurica in other words, if you ain't a sheep you will understand the phrase. 😆
omg so enlightened about the world

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Wow bro, go fund Vendetta PW.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
very inspirational.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Dang :0 im not good at sin dmg maths, but is 25 att -.1 int as good as gof 0.05 int? Either way cool theres a sin on server with def level, int .1 as well.

It's somewhere around 75% of a zerc crit's damage so at the end of it all its either pretty close to or the same damage to 

Deejay

I hope you guys know this isnt real I literally just checked glorys bag and asked him and he has no such weapon, he has a defense 2x interval weapon but not attack 2x interval, and a atk 1x interval with 16 dex just like this photo has. Must be edited in some way. GM close this topic.
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 10:00 am by Deejay

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I hope you guys know this isnt real I literally just checked glorys bag and asked him and he has no such weapon, he has a defense 2x interval weapon but not attack 2x interval, and a atk 1x interval with 16 dex just like this photo has. Must be edited in some way. GM close this topic.
U can see in the edit anyway
It was more of a theoretical comparison

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Agatio: epw gear is good as it is

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
LOL well said 

kitty stew

you've got enough retarded aphorisms there to write a bible