Epic Perfect World

Server Shut down

Offline xanax

• NexNation
this would be on of those great time a gm would step in and say... look guys everyhting is undercontrol.. or (insert gm words of greatness here) type of thing
downloaded the update, and instant corruption, lol... am verifying the files right now

Offline Dysmo

this would be on of those great time a gm would step in and say... look guys everyhting is undercontrol.. or (insert gm words of greatness here) type of thing

Don't worry, server will be back up soon!  :)

^^^^^
Most Online Today: 69. Most Online Ever: 69 (Today at 12:09:51 am)
ok, the update has completely corrupted my installation... the client won't even start... getting that stupid error message

Offline Dysmo

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
don't actually know what the error says, its in simplified chinese script... all I know is, that the instant I try to start the client, it pops up.

Offline Dysmo

Can you take a screenshot? also I've had this happen when installing to a wierd directory, try moving the files to something like C:\Program Files\EpicPW
have an SS, but don't know how to insert it on the post, lol. Don't have photobucket account

Offline Dysmo

imgur and use forum code, or pm the direct link
Could I post it as an attachment?
nvm, got an imageshack account... here is the message:-

Offline Dysmo

Could be one of 3 problems:

1.(Most likely) Corrupt files while downloading/installing: use Verify option on launcher, if it does not solve the problem, might have to redownload.

2.Bad Directory: Move the files to either desktop or C:\Program Files

3.(not very likely) People with the same error say that a graphics card update may solve it.
have already verified the files, before posting, and came up with the same message... will try moving the files to see if that works.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Unpack the client again if you have it on your PC, if not, you will have to redownload it =/
I will look into problem tomorrow.