• Faction: Tyrants #1
Gimme. I want purify with 15 atk  :(
That was the best one, i had x3 accu, x3 vit and x3 mag, wonder what's next

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
That was the best one, i had x3 accu, x3 vit and x3 mag, wonder what's next
Rolled around five thousand times for 4x def weapon. Then that troll 3x + phys resist happened.  :'(and two thousand rolls for wrists and only got -5%  :rolleyes:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
Rolled around five thousand times for 4x def weapon. Then that troll 3x + phys resist happened.  :'(and two thousand rolls for wrists and only got -5%  :rolleyes:
i didnt keep track of my rerolls but hey good luck!

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
i didnt keep track of my rerolls but hey good luck!
Out of rolls now. Figured 7k would've gotten me at least one of the things i wanted. Funny part is that my barb got 2x -chan wrist 10x in a row.  :-[

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
Out of rolls now. Figured 7k would've gotten me at least one of the things i wanted. Funny part is that my barb got 2x -chan wrist 10x in a row.  :-[
too bad it's useless, well ofc it has a higher chance, for example i get x3 DEF + accu / x3 ATK + accu on weapon but i can't seem to get it for another char (ea), like not even close

kitty stew

Out of rolls now. Figured 7k would've gotten me at least one of the things i wanted. Funny part is that my barb got 2x -chan wrist 10x in a row. :-[
eh one time last year I blew 8k damas on one of my sage sins wrists, got 2x int 25 times but no 3x.. never tried again lel

Offline ᴀɴɪ★

• ❀❤❀
  • Characters: Anine, Jihyun
  • Faction: Glorious

Ah yis, what I've always wanted on my psy. 

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
had already x3int bracer on ea , made new bracer to get x3chan  and i found fking x3 int   and i rerolled  like 3 more time found it again , what the fk is this

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
had already x3int bracer on ea , made new bracer to get x3chan  and i found fking x3 int   and i rerolled  like 3 more time found it again , what the fk is this

reported 

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
had already x3int bracer on ea , made new bracer to get x3chan  and i found fking x3 int   and i rerolled  like 3 more time found it again , what the fk is this

This is an actual issue...please reduce 3x int chance on wrist to the same as chan/reduce mag/dex/str ... or increase chan/rmdt/dex/str to the same as 3int

I literally spent 2.5k pe trying for a 3x dex wrist :( 

your kungfu is goot

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
This is an actual issue...please reduce 3x int chance on wrist to the same as chan/reduce mag/dex/str ... or increase chan/rmdt/dex/str to the same as 3int

I literally spent 2.5k pe trying for a 3x dex wrist :(
its actually hard to get x3 int on bracers , no need to reduce chance , i just got trolled on this one by pure luck  when i needed x3 chan got the same sht twice
Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 04:27 pm by EragonN

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy

I haven't seen any GoF swords yet. GoF swords are pretty. 

Got the stats first cast of the weapon, and the numbers are after fifty or so hones
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Saky

• Lone Fighter
  • Don't ever lose hope <3

Straight up trolled by this garbage stat.
Why is this even a possibility? No one wants it. >:/