Epic Perfect World

cuka vlat? rpk? damn so случайный

Offline Symphonies

• Beginner
  • Characters: Symphonies
  • Faction: Tyrants
>Ends the video at the part where we get serious and wiped you guys :/ was fun tho  :normal-48:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
>Ends the video at the part where we get serious and wiped you guys :/ was fun tho  :normal-48:
ye, no one ever records that part. ):

Was fun man

damn faye making tyrants looks bad pfft
?? ?? ?? 
i legit watched myself whole time idk why
you'd have died more times than i did, its ok ):

>Ends the video at the part where we get serious and wiped you guys :/ was fun tho  :normal-48:
"we get srs and wipe u guys" > i died (at the end of the video) and got bored so pk ended there, trashtalking begins so i watch b4 i afk
ur not good ^.^ no offense ^.^

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
"we get srs and wipe u guys" > i died (at the end of the video) and got bored so pk ended there, trashtalking begins so i watch b4 i afk
ur not good ^.^ no offense ^.^
Reading between the lines - > I lost, so got bored. :)

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I lost, so got bored. :)
Exactly. ;)

Reading between the lines - > I lost, so got bored. :)
no, read the lines instead, i died -> team was alive -> i got bored -> team sz cuz 3 vs 6-7 too hard for them w.o only reliable range dd

english isn't hard friend ^.^

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
no, read the lines instead, i died -> team was alive -> i got bored -> team sz cuz 3 vs 6-7 too hard for them w.o only reliable range dd

legit half that time i was tabbing out skyping messages between pt and skype with jokes LOL we kept joking about shit instead of pking, idk what you talking about meng  :normal-2:

legit half that time i was tabbing out skyping messages between pt and skype with jokes LOL we kept joking about shit instead of pking, idk what you talking about meng  :normal-2:
its ok 2 be bad, I don't think ur gameplay is a joke xD actually pretty 4/8  :normal-25:

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy

So can't handle 1v2, it is to hard. Understood.
So can't handle 1v2, it is to hard. Understood.
nah, i'd actually like to try having a threesome someday, feel free to volunteer

Lmao idk who that polysomething is but his kdr sure was dropped after this poor performance
Nice video tho what does the title mean?
Lmao idk who that polysomething is but his kdr sure was dropped after this poor performance
Nice video tho what does the title mean?
kia's terrible attempt at using google translate even though he could've just asked the two russian homosexuals in chat

LordZarak

Rofl when randoms like kiddo try and be usegul in pk, 5+ deaths in 1 minute. Easy pk fam
Hahah not a big gap in noobness between you two anyway def is all that saves you both from negative KDA probably close already.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Hahah not a big gap in noobness between you two anyway def is all that saves you both from negative KDA probably close already.
Yes
Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 01:49 pm by ConZenT
♡ Bellend ♡

LordZarak

Yes

Like it's hard to farm kills with a script sin on epw.. 1-2 sec of spark - autos.
Haha nice showcase of skills you got