Epic Perfect World

Psy lvl 11 souls

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
So after a long time i pked a little the other day and realised that psy's still dont have lvl 11 souls
I mean its probably ok that an archer can hiero within his 5 sec stun but QQQQQQQ omg wtf op nerfe soul of stuning is too long stun?
Not to mention unless you camp every def posible you will not even see soul of silence proc?
Add lvl 11 souls sir Agation!

lulu

They're still extremely OP. -1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
what is souls? you mean the seal thing? if so = no. how ever i can always get well surge rofl but still no, as for the trick stun thing when i have to atk u to be triggered, yes boost it idc. tho nerf psys defense or keep every thing the same kinda balanced
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

kitty stew

the reason they were taken out years ago had to do with soulforce level of this server making psy's op

I mean, it also resulted in psy's not being able to refine their weapons

now that things have changed a bit I'm not sure if Aga cares to revisit it, but I'll go with what he says (I think we already know what Menta would say lel)

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Lol tideborn class 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
other server had this literally 3 weeks ago and the entire server was screaming for it to be removed 

Asks for it now on EPW

Kek'd

Offline Detrick

• Characters: AUSTIN, Demaniac, Detrick, YoloKing, WingWizard.
+1, genie and pills can help you if it's too hard to control xD multiple counters 
Knowledge is power.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
other server had this literally 3 weeks ago and the entire server was screaming for it to be removed

Asks for it now on EPW

Kek'd
other server is that server that they didn't even knew how to make psy buffs self cast only? reflmaecepter
"The entire server screaming" = you i bet ;D

kitty stew

other server is that server that they didn't even knew how to make psy buffs self cast only? reflmaecepter "The entire server screaming" = you i bet ;D
yep, he has a flair for the dramatic

should have been born female

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
+1 psy's need a little boost on this sv

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
13 sec stun is more than enough ^_~ just boost psychic mattack slightly to make them actually viable in pk over mage.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Its better give to all psys 3x atk lv wep.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
+1 psy's need a little boost on this sv
very little tho