Epic Perfect World

Knock Down

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Im not for the 100% one because its spammable
Which leads again to my previous point that wb shouldnt lock 100%
(Wr cant lock roar drake roar must use a % skill in order to make it full)
ye wrs got lots of stun skills + their seal + the fact they can badge fortify you, and instantly stun u
as for mystics pet, 20 chi consumed, 5 sec stun, and its spammable 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
ye wrs got lots of stun skills + their seal + the fact they can badge fortify you, and instantly stun u
as for mystics pet, 20 chi consumed, 5 sec stun, and its spammable
Again
>>>wb shouldnt be able to lock a class completely
Stuff is fine as it is
Wr is ok with locks and all
Mystic one requires once again timing and is easily avoidable 
Perhaps if chained right but i dont see any nerf on that coming
Idea is that wb is fine, the boost is not needed 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Again
>>>wb shouldnt be able to lock a class completely
Stuff is fine as it is
Wr is ok with locks and all
Mystic one requires once again timing and is easily avoidable
Perhaps if chained right but i dont see any nerf on that coming
Idea is that wb is fine, the boost is not needed
who said that a wb would be able to lock completely this way? 4 sec stun, cd = 6 sec, 2 sec to react make it 3sec with others wb delay 1 sec, i dont see wut lock are u talking about, since there wont be no more immobilizing targets can easily walk away, not to mention the fact they can fortify/badge. and wbs wont be able to stun on anti stun now.. so wut do u mean?

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
When ppl compare tidal to knockdown  :)) :)) :))
Edited: I have never seen tidal fail 7-8 times in a row. and if it does fail it happens once a week in 1 out of 10 players 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
WB Lock?

Knockdown fails, you use occult ice and 99% the community will use Badge of Courage or Faith.

Best locks m8

Offline Nea

• Game Master
WB Lock?

Knockdown fails, you use occult ice and 99% the community will use Badge of Courage or Faith.

Best locks m8
Drake misses
U roar
The community will use badge or faith
Gg
Best locks m8

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Drake misses
U roar
The community will use badge or faith
Gg
Best locks m8
cause a wr's stunning capability depends on roar and drake.. and cause most of the classes have badge on genie.. very practical 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
cause a wr's stunning capability depends on roar and drake.. and cause most of the classes have badge on genie.. very practical
: ) shouldnt have been used for wb then
Knockdown cd is fairly low
I dontknow how out of all classes wbs started to complain of mighty swing
Is funny coz just 3of all complain
Lmfao

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
The 3 shittest wb complain fam xDD

You never see colourblind complain about it, he actively 1v1s now, and he's sage.
You never see baqwulf complaining about it, it's important in pve too.
You never see ztaurox complain either fam.

I think these barbs are just too used to getting boosted that they complain about every little thing, when they can literally afk tank majority of classes in teh game.

P.s. you're all awful
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
: ) shouldnt have been used for wb then
Knockdown cd is fairly low
I dontknow how out of all classes wbs started to complain of mighty swing
Is funny coz just 3of all complain
Lmfao
you're so fukin dumb.. you keep ignoring wut i have said, you dodge and twist with shit. mystics cd is non existent too, it depends on spawning a new pet.

and when all wbs complain at same exact skill that means there is a problem.. and its retarded rn... 100% stun chance with 20 chi use is fair.
The 3 shittest wb complain fam xDD

You never see colourblind complain about it, he actively 1v1s now, and he's sage.

I think these barbs are just too used to getting boosted that they complain about every little thing, when they can literally afk tank majority of classes in teh game.
yea cause colorblind beats everybody.
btw our pdef/mdef/patk got nerfed. and no u cant afk tank, when u get hit 14k crti zerk from a sin ^,^ , or 18k crti from an ea, or 40k no crti from a mg ^,^ shall i keep going? please calm down

p.s you're only script and still die ^,~

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
you're so fukin dumb.. you keep ignoring wut i have said, you dodge and twist with shit. mystics cd is non existent too, it depends on spawning a new pet.

and when all wbs complain at same exact skill that means there is a problem.. and its retarded rn... 100% stun chance with 20 chi use is fair. yea cause colorblind beats everybody.
btw our pdef/mdef/patk got nerfed. and no u cant afk tank, when u get hit 14k crti zerk from a sin ^,^ , or 18k crti from an ea, or 40k no crti from a mg ^,^ shall i keep going? please calm down

Hah, I have best damage in the game for a sin and I don't hit higher than 4ks when you're in tiger.
Tobi, 104 att lvls, hits 12ks tops
my mage doesn't even crit spark for 40k rofl. (100 att lvl too)
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Nea

• Game Master

and when all wbs complain at same exact skill that means there is a problem.. and its retarded rn... 100% stun chance with 20 chi use is fair. yea cause colorblind beats everybody.

20chi 100% stun fair orly

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
50-60 chi at least, you're not supposed to be perma locking, with an unblockable unfaithable unavoidable stun. 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Hah, I have best damage in the game for a sin and I don't hit higher than 4ks when you're in tiger.
Tobi, 104 att lvls, hits 12ks tops
my mage doesn't even crit spark for 40k rofl. (100 att lvl too)
no you dont have best dmg for a sin haha,
tobi, uses magic rings ^,~
your mage does that ^,~
20chi 100% stun fair orly
mystics have that, faster spam too.. and easier chi regain cause of heal spam
50-60 chi at least, you're not supposed to be perma locking, with an unblockable unfaithable unavoidable stun.
are you dumb? who said id be perma locking with 100% stun, there is no more knockdown you are confused mate... you can faith/fortify/badge a normal stun

20 chi is reasonable just like mysitcs

who said that a wb would be able to lock completely this way? 4 sec stun, cd = 6 sec, 2 sec to react make it 3sec with others wb delay 1 sec, i dont see wut lock are u talking about, since there wont be no more immobilizing targets can easily walk away, not to mention the fact they can fortify/badge. and wbs wont be able to stun on anti stun now.. so wut do u mean?
^ reread that i get you might have trouble reading.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Didnt agatio already say in this thread, that it wasnt happening? Personally I think WB would get joked on if normal stun came back tbh.

@Refresh, didnt know you had a mage, we should 1vs1 on it sometime.