Epic Perfect World

Feedback

Offline DeFacto

• Moderated
Are all GMs here cant handle such feedbacks?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
noone cares about the useless gms (only dream+Chocolate because they approve my posts)
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 10:39 am by u . u bro

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

Offline DeFacto

• Moderated
noone cares about gms (only dream+Chocolate because they approve my posts)

It's sad when GM's who moderates posts here "cherry picks" what to stay posted as long as it doesn't go against their way...

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
What to pick, if u even make second (maybe third or whaterver) account on forum to qq about GMs ;D

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Thats the fun being gm and coolest thing is gm-s having toons and playing as normal players and later logging gm toons. :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
Thats the fun being gm and coolest thing is gm-s having toons and playing as normal players and later logging gm toons. :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Would be strange if not log in GMs toon at all, even if they play normal toons. :o

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Would be strange if not log in GMs toon at all, even if they play normal toons. :o
u didnt got the humor but es ok

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
u didnt got the humor but es ok
woops!

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Hey man, GMs are the best. Right? Right. 
Never once has there been a massive issue with them. Right? Right. 

Offline DeFacto

• Moderated
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Hey man, GMs are the best. Right? Right.
Never once has there been a massive issue with them. Right? Right.
yes there is, let me look them up and post it here... these GMs, truly are a "piece of work" - if you know what I mean... :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
yes there is, let me look them up and post it here... these GMs, truly are a "piece of work" - if you know what I mean... :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
They are the best GMs man, they really are.  :police:

Offline DeFacto

• Moderated
They are the best GMs man, they really are.  :police:
The sarcasm is real. I love it. Anyhow, I'm sad they took my post out where I was merely stating a fact: That all GMs here are either born imbeciles or just grown into it... where's the wrong in this?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
The sarcasm is real. I love it. Anyhow, I'm sad they took my post out where I was merely stating a fact: That all GMs here are either born imbeciles or just grown into it... where's the wrong in this?
Sarcasm? What sarcasm? I don't know what that is.  :police:
I've never been banned for saying stuff like that, don't feel alone. I've also never been banned because a GM was super buttmad over losing TW on their alt, and logged a GM char to ban me when all I said was GF.  :normal-3: Oh yeah, that kinda stuff doesn't actually happen, right? Naaah.

Watch, I'm banned in 5 mins.  :normal-2: But why would they do that if there's nothing wrong, ye? 

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Well what do you expect? They're human, Aga is rarely around to keep them in line, there's no Head GM meant to manage the OTHER GM's, and the selection pool for GM's is more ***ed than Flint, Michigan's water, you need a dedicated VPN/proxy network just to make the multiple accounts required to bypass Nazi EPW on the forums, where u moderate all users and just control "Free Speech".