Epic Perfect World

Where are they?

Offline Sevraj

• GodsLeftHand
Why people don't make clerics anymore. i see less and less cleric outside west, even if the server is balanced and clerics can survive pretty nice, people are still aiming for Assassins, BM`s and other APS classes, why u don't try to play a cleric at last to see how it works...i`m sure at a point everyone wanted to try a cleric to see what that class can do...most of the magic classes are gone, u see a wiz a psy and veno from time to time...rest of them are the APS and archers

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player

Coming from the person i never have seen in pk except 1-3 times on the EA.

People play what they want to play.  It is simple as that.

Offline Sevraj

• GodsLeftHand

Coming from the person i never have seen in pk except 1-3 times on the EA.

People play what they want to play.  It is simple as that.

hun i play my cleric everyday...my cleric is main

EA is just an alt

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i would say its due to the effectiveness of the farming machine known as Assassin  :-\
other than that...on pvp its due to beeing easy to use i would guess  >:D
its hard to see a Sin that really knows how to use the best skills a sin can offer.
i can tell u i had 2 sins on PWI long time ago...one was demon for farm and another was sage 105 full rank9+12...easily noticable it was for 1shot people  >:D

Offline Sevraj

• GodsLeftHand
i would say its due to the effectiveness of the farming machine known as Assassin  :-\
other than that...on pvp its due to beeing easy to use i would guess  >:D
its hard to see a Sin that really knows how to use the best skills a sin can offer.
i can tell u i had 2 sins on PWI long time ago...one was demon for farm and another was sage 105 full rank9+12...easily noticable it was for 1shot people  >:D

Nab in PWI u can 1shot people easy if they are not r9...but a r9 sin vs another r9 is not that easy...
and where u had been sunshine didn't see u for a long time :'(

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I agree magic classes seem to be a dying breed.  :sad:

Offline Cocor3

Nab in PWI u can 1shot people easy if they are not r9...but a r9 sin vs another r9 is not that easy...
and where u had been sunshine didn't see u for a long time :'(

you can't 1 shot   trust me:)

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
the main reason for not having a cleric is duo to fact they so slow on leveling first and 2nd lack of farming. 3rd when u at pk who is going down first?  all assist attack on that poor cleric. and not so many ppl have the skills nor the will to play support class they all want to kill. cleric became more of an alt buffer.

YourBody

Cleric is fun,its my main. People rage at me in pms. Try it yo but its really hard to level.
Used a bunch of SLSs for it cause i cbf running so slow and pvin' with shitty ct at low level.
Also you guys should make a speed boost tome for clerics,not the mana shit,doesnt really help imo.
Even my friend level'd her cleric using SLS or spam GV with guildies. Only play it if u want to but like what Shay said, magic classes are a dying breed. You either see Psys or Mgs ,spamming the frenzy ,debuff. Iunno what they do but thats about it.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
the main reason is my 3 spark and occoult xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline torie

I don't think Cleric are hard to level tho. I'm leveling a Cleric, a Sin and a BM atm, and as Cleric you're mostly wanted in GV squads and can do almost nothing for the time and get lvled xD
With Sin i have a much harder time to get into squads.
But yeah a Cleric as single main is not that great coz you can't do much solo... they only get useful if in a squad^^

Offline Ciea

I'm loving my AA Cleric very much. its my very master main. You'll see me around sometime. lol. Cleric is hardest to level up and farming the ECs, Mats, and etc if you are not patience with this lightly cleric. Also, cleric is weak to attack on APS toons because they always go attacks on cleric first over on another toons. :/ Anyway, that is true that rare people play the PK clerics. Yeah. I wanted to do this but I'm lazy do it right now and focus on my classes at the university. x_x

Good luck with this cute cleric to level up.