Epic Perfect World

ezpzs try 2 make comeback featuring duck and more ez factions

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Erecho post ss running from sz with no buffs after dying to refresh 1v5 rofl. Kfam
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA are you talk with your TOON forum ACC OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG you are sad  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Erecho post ss running from sz with no buffs after dying to refresh 1v5 rofl. Kfam
you cnat fidn more excuse and log 2 forum acc ???  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
guy y lie give me my ec or come 1 vs 1 so i can record this time (so u dont claim it was sum1 else on acc even tho its obv u in local chat), fckin loser

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm the best assasin 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
GUYS Give UNLIKE and BAD coments Because EZ Player must learn there Place GG and im going OFF

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I'm the best assasin
+1 :DDD
GUYS Give UNLIKE and BAD coments Because EZ Player must learn there Place GG and im going OFF

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
guy y lie give me my ec or come 1 vs 1 so i can record this time (so u dont claim it was sum1 else on acc even tho its obv u in local chat), fckin loser
give me Mien EC donbt lie here .... because we both know you fight vs my friend and he tell you this faggot  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
and vs me you lost 4-0 give me mine 10 k ec and we are quit ...  :normal-3: :normal-2: :normal-2:
 send me mine ec and we can Try again i will log ofc only my dragon sin because my r8 sin is to hard for you

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
is OK we both knwo you lost vs me you dont need post more the 1vs1 vs raul isnt me and still you know lmao

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
is OK we both knwo you lost vs me you dont need post more the 1vs1 vs raul isnt me and still you know lmao
First Rohan now raul next rosabella? 
You seem mad friend, reply to same comment 5 times to emphasise how much you're sweating right now.
♡ Bellend ♡
i literally dont give a ***, either you pay me my 5k ec, or ur friend does, or u come 1 vs 1 and get 3-0'd again so i can get paid this time u fcking dog
whts up with 2k16 ppls being too pussy to pay bets even when its recorded

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Locked. 
PM each-other next time.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.