Epic Perfect World

ATX Custom UI Shop

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi i know there's "Guides" and "Free" UIs on forum already but they are as basic as it gets. and im sure a lot of u already know how to do this and u are more than welcome to make each and everyone else in server who cant make them on their own a UI for free and ignore this post.

I love working on custom UI by myself, Its a way for me to pass time when there is nothing to do. a lot of ppl been asking me to make them UI so i figured might as well earn something from the hours im putting into making them.

Anyways I make fully custom UIs that includes NOT JUST BASIC COLOR CHANGE AND HP BAR TEXTURE CHANGE AND GENIE SKILLS RELOCATION but
custom frames / maps / sparks / genies and everything.

I can make custom themed UIs of ur choice and designs of ur Choice ( can also add ur own pics or designs or names to it )

here are some of the Uis that i designed so far ~

1.5.1 - Ui

Project 1

Project 2

Sean's Request

Project Gold

Demonize's Kingdomheart Ui

1.5.3-1.5.5 Ui

Project 1 : Game of Thrones

if you still want UIs made by me, add me on skype @ dennystay
- must include message "UI request - in game name" with the friend request
- if i dont accept your friend request its either u didnt include that message above or u screwed me over in the past.

Current Queue : 0
Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:29 pm by A T X
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
Hello Everyone as you all are aware this server will soon become 1.5.3 and the old 1.5.1 Ui's will not work.
As Many ppl been inboxing me about it. I guess i will start taking orders again but this time things will be a little different. As most of u know i was banned unfairly about 5 weeks ago hence i lost my interest in attempting to gear up another toon which might get banned again whenever game staff feels like it.

Many of u already know the player K (Eskimo), Burdette and few others are also really talented UI makers i suggest u find them and work something out with ingame currency.

- if i dont accept your friend request its either u didnt include that message above or u screwed me over in the past.

I wont be replying to anything on here anymore any trash talks will be removed. thank you guys for the support ill see u guys around :)

Last Edit: Nov 23, 2016, 12:00 am by A T X
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
Hello Everyone as you all are aware this server will soon become 1.5.3 and the old 1.5.1 Ui's will not work.
As Many ppl been inboxing me about it. I guess i will start taking orders again but this time things will be a little different. As most of u know i was banned unfairly about 5 weeks ago hence i lost my interest in attempting to gear up another toon which might get banned again whenever game staff feels like it.

Many of u already know the player K (Eskimo), Burdette and few others are also really talented UI makers i suggest u find them and work something out with ingame currency.

I wont be replying to anything on here anymore any trash talks will be removed. thank you guys for the support ill see u guys around :)

Here is a small parting Gift : 1.5.3 Gear Swap :)
Make ui (:

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
u still make UI's ?