Epic Perfect World

Elysium vs Frozen 15 -0 EASY Game

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Tommorow i put the 1vs4 with Tay Collapse Warstriker and .... vs ME when They Lost and Run sz ,at Forum   :normal-2:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
when r u gonna pay the ec u owe me and refresh after u got sht on

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Bro i see double SS LOOOOOOL 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
m8 i dont wnna fk it all up but that wasn't frost but someone from OC on hes ea x3

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
m8 i dont wnna fk it all up but that wasn't frost but someone from OC on hes ea x3
I agree

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I liked the music  :-X

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
when r u gonna pay the ec u owe me and refresh after u got sht on
dude you are easy sin ... i floor you 4-0 
and still teh only think what you can to send ss From random or gank vs me ... you still need to make ss when im going afk ...
and cut the SS and the chats because all lough it at you ... 
faggt the only think what you can is Trash to my dragon sin and still run sz when i come with main ... 
dude you are easy sin ... i floor you 4-0
and still teh only think what you can to send ss From random or gank vs me ... you still need to make ss when im going afk ...
and cut the SS and the chats because all lough it at you ...
faggt the only think what you can is Trash to my dragon sin and still run sz when i come with main ...

y try 2 lie dud, u r loser and up for 1 vs 1 anytime, 3-0 ezpz, then u pussied out after getting called out (and losing to monika 3-0 in bets), kys

Disrupted

Tommorow i put the 1vs4 with Tay Collapse Warstriker and .... vs ME when They Lost and Run sz ,at Forum   :normal-2:
? i lost? when?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

y try 2 lie dud, u r loser and up for 1 vs 1 anytime, 3-0 ezpz, then u pussied out after getting called out (and losing to monika 3-0 in bets), kys
video literally gave me cancer

>renders at 1080p60
>doesn't uncheck "maintain aspect ratio"
>1080p video looks like shit 720p vid
>kek'd

hello darkness my old friend

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

i floor her 10 times... but still bark here more fail sin ... and still you cant beat me in 1vs1 you still stay at sz and gank me in 1vs1 ... you easy faggt sin
i floor her 10 times... but still bark here more fail sin ... and still you cant beat me in 1vs1 you still stay at sz and gank me in 1vs1 ... you easy faggt sin
dam guy y run from 1 vs 1 then rofl after easy 3-0 destruction avoid paying bet then avoid 1 vs 1's, logoff everytime? dam guy i think u r scared

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3