How to Stunlock (ft. Raul)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I'm in full defense lol
Yes, something achievable by pressing 1 button. #NerfWr

Edit: Atleast if you ever get hungry or thirsty mid 1vs1 you know you can afk safely to get snacks.
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 08:57 pm by Mizore

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yes, something achievable by pressing 1 button. #NerfWr

Edit: Atleast if you ever get hungry or thirsty mid 1vs1 you know you can afk safely to get snacks.
Nice you can even take a shit during 1v1

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Watched the other video you put and his damage was pretty bad on you, and you were in aps gear the entire time.

If a guy who dedicates himself to playing only wr, only does 1v1s, is playing at his best, and is still struggling just to come close to killing you, I think there is an issue with the class.

Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:16 pm by Boss Dav

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Nice you can even take a shit during 1v1
What a time to be on epw. 2k17, the year you log in, turn on your bots scripts and various macros then go out and party IRL.

This is agatios master plan to cure us all, by making it so we dont need to play the game, we can go out and live. The game will play itself for us.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
the dank stunlock is creepy, as i said.. raul mofo got some hard core stun lock on him.
What a time to be on epw. 2k17, the year you log in, turn on your bots scripts and various macros then go out and party IRL.

This is agatios master plan to cure us all, by making it so we dont need to play the game, we can go out and live. The game will play itself for us.

i died LOL

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Good luck escaping that lock, people.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33970.msg494428#msg494428   EPW in 2020 is better cause it even types for you
technology is so spooky i cant tell if am real or not  ???

Insanity

pointless lock on a still target, yes i agree you locked him but what's the point?
this is the era of genies, there's always fortify, there's always purify weapon and script to full def
in 1.3 lock was 90% of the 1v1, if you can lock, you will win 100%
now lock is 10%, yes it helps but it won't take you far, gotta start using your mind instead of your lock

nice luck on avalanche, never works for me when i need it

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
this is the worst STUNLOCK EVVVVVVVVVVVVER  :D :D

Offline Drake

pointless lock on a still target, yes i agree you locked him but what's the point?
this is the era of genies, there's always fortify, there's always purify weapon and script to full def
in 1.3 lock was 90% of the 1v1, if you can lock, you will win 100%
now lock is 10%, yes it helps but it won't take you far, gotta start using your mind instead of your lock

nice luck on avalanche, never works for me when i need it
You are wrong in 1.3 Lock was 99% of the fight as WR but u never excelled on 1.3. so i guess its ok to not knowing these facts and about 1.5 i agree this is Genies ,Script Def, Era but u know if u cant lock u wont be able to take down a EA scripting so ur point its half true W.o dont take this personally i just said my Opinion :)

Insanity

You are wrong in 1.3 Lock was 99% of the fight as WR but u never excelled on 1.3. so i guess its ok to not knowing these facts and about 1.5 i agree this is Genies ,Script Def, Era but u know if u cant lock u wont be able to take down a EA scripting so ur point its half true W.o dont take this personally i just said my Opinion :)
nah it was 90% only, 10% left for mind games but since you lack the "mind" part i guess its ok not knowing this fact, and go ahead please lock someone staying in full def, you can use extreme poison and pill, keep locking till you get bored and tell me how that works out with you
dont take it personally!

Offline Drake

nah it was 90% only, 10% left for mind games but since you lack the "mind" part i guess its ok not knowing this fact, and go ahead please lock someone staying in full def, you can use extreme poison and pill, keep locking till you get bored and tell me how that works out with you
dont take it personally!

Okay its pointless to arguing with you since we have 2 diffrent opinions .

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Okay its pointless to arguing with you since we have 2 diffrent opinions .
Isnt that the reason for arguments? 2different opinions...?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Isnt that the reason for arguments? 2different opinions...?
Apart from the fact that nobody here actually argues to acquire a higher understanding of anything, they already know that their respective arguments (only opinions) are foolproof and feel like they need to enforce their "knowledge" without giving any proof.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Change title to: BM cant kill BARB cause def gear.
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here