Epic Perfect World

Colorblind TW Series 2: 09.05.2016 Ducks vs. AE

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
Better not...i cant keep up with geo. I would just look noob next to his awesome pve skills
pve is lav pve is laif

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
What is this madness?! wheres the script?! WHERE IS THE SCRIPTTTTT WHY IS THERE NO SCRIPTTTT IN THIS VIDEO!! 
I see no script i close video  :'(

Disrupted

Yesterday's TW we would've lost anyway even without your fellow GM's 
The GMS dont matter no offense most of them cant even pk....

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
They always matter but this issue is delt with and no offense taken :)

Disrupted

They always matter but this issue is delt with and no offense taken :)
They dont rofl... but okay... its just another player...

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
they cant even pve they search in google to answer pve questions  :-[

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Amg... my best barb doing the awesome job alright  :normal-8: nice tanky first push brother, btw , do i have to mention the music choise was good ? your taste is same as mine i guess  :normal-4: , once again , well done , 1# barb in server for most of things  :normal-8: :normal-48:

Psst Tay , you're saying gm's are bad in pk , are you sure of that? i've seen good players losing to GM's in 2v2 or 3v3 , and in good players part im not mentioning you , im pretty sure you would lose to them LOL. '' No offense''.  :normal-3:

Disrupted

Amg... my best barb doing the awesome job alright  :normal-8: nice tanky first push brother, btw , do i have to mention the music choise was good ? your taste is same as mine i guess  :normal-4: , once again , well done , 1# barb in server for most of things  :normal-8: :normal-48:

Psst Tay , you're saying gm's are bad in pk , are you sure of that? i've seen good players losing to GM's in 2v2 or 3v3 , and in good players part im not mentioning you , im pretty sure you would lose to them LOL. '' No offense''.  :normal-3:
Why do you still pretend that you can even play any class? go back to losing everything you do, cya

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I never said i could play any , but i know im enough for you and many others. And guess who lost pk today ? uhh sad , right?
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 08:19 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Nice video color as always! I think ep's carried yes!!! :normal-37: till next video =)
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
AND THE PRIZE

FOR FIRST DEATH GOES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

me

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Amg... my best barb doing the awesome job alright  :normal-8: nice tanky first push brother, btw , do i have to mention the music choise was good ? your taste is same as mine i guess  :normal-4: , once again , well done , 1# barb in server for most of things  :normal-8: :normal-48:

Psst Tay , you're saying gm's are bad in pk , are you sure of that? i've seen good players losing to GM's in 2v2 or 3v3 , and in good players part im not mentioning you , im pretty sure you would lose to them LOL. '' No offense''.  :normal-3:
Awesome comment brother  :-* glad you liked the music even if it was just 1 long song lmao. Got some nice music prepared for next video. Thx for the nice words
What is this madness?! wheres the script?! WHERE IS THE SCRIPTTTTT WHY IS THERE NO SCRIPTTTT IN THIS VIDEO!!
I see no script i close video  :'(
I script smileys...not enough??!!
Nice video color as always! I think ep's carried yes!!! :normal-37: till next video =)
Yes!! I just stood there getting healed. Thx :)
AND THE PRIZE

FOR FIRST DEATH GOES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

me
Loool i dont even have to blame you myself this time. Joke, you all did a good job ;)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I script smileys...not enough??!!
Need script flyer and mount too bro...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*