• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Florin es ez noob
Nice video btw

Offline ジーイ

Dang you sure got mad that I quoted two different things he said himself :×  

You're so back and forth talking between AE and Tyrants that I really cant tell who you're addressing most of the time.
Anyways it's a shame you can't multi guild backstab in TW, I liked your map color. Oh well, better luck with your next one.
Hello yuiri.
OT: Nice video good tw  ^-^

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
nice vid bro, good to see another class then EA/mg post a video
Lol i fak you

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Cool vis Nice te didnt had the hours to join qq

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Nice vid Color, idol barb :normal-25:

Good job qt's, was a fun TW :police:
yes was fun, ty :)

Ah ok well can't win them all :)

No cant =(... If you guys win i will post defeat too in case it is a good tw and some nice clips in it

Hi nimy. I like to think of us as friends. But here's what you just said. "We had more than you, but it was fun AE, heres the video. <3"
                                                                                                                  "Tyrants had more than us, so it wasn't fun. Sorry no video."

:-X
Well the point is we outnumbered AE by maybe a party or even less. This still gives the possibility for a good TW and some nice clips to record. Against tyrants you get outnumbered by 20-30, which just doesnt give space to record something good. I have no problem posting a loss but i want people to enjoy the video and being able to show some gameplay. I cant get nice clips against 20-30 more because cata barb is a very critical role. If there is any  big otunumber in TW, no matter from who, cata barbs cant deliver a good gameplay.

Nice video man! Enjoyed the music and ur gameplay  :police:
thx a lot

Good job color.
As far as numbers go I doubt that we had many more and even if we  did, we had 45~ online which is how much we usually have on mondays. And if you really want to bring up numbers you've lost TWs with around 20 more , and every time you lose you find a new excuse, first "China alts", then "GM's helping" and now that we finally have more or less even numbers you complain about that, you're really not fun.

Also know the difference between being outnumbered by 20-30 people and being outnumbered  by less than a pt (which I really doubt actually happened in this tw, didn't really bother counting but I saw 32+ in your base).

Yes we lost to tyrants, unlike AE they actually know how to position and focus objectives, so even if we had even numbers it wouldn't have been an easy tw, instead of being so butthurt while talking about some "sportsmanship" which you clearly don't understand what it is, you should learn from your fellow tyrants how to improve  in TW.
same as my opinion, thx for the comment

most of server like that though, they had more they are no fun we had more all the fun o3o
Not really, i will post any loss if i get good clips and i am able to show some gameplay in it

I was not there... Normally I record all TW when I'm motivated  :tiger-27:

Good job as usual Color  :tiger-42:

Yes missed you parallel video haha ty

Florin es ez noob
Nice video btw
Florin too easy, dies before sutra

Hello yuiri.
OT: Nice video good tw  ^-^
ty

nice vid bro, good to see another class then EA/mg post a video
Thx man, yes i been thinking that too. Lately not much variety of classes on forum

Cool vis Nice te didnt had the hours to join qq
Damn sucks, next time you CC me then ;)

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
Colorblind is PROOOO BARB  8) 8)

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Where is the video of your TW against Tyrants? Thank you for the TW.
 You lost o.0 lol

Dang you sure got mad that I quoted two different things he said himself :×  

You're so back and forth talking between AE and Tyrants that I really cant tell who you're addressing most of the time.
Anyways it's a shame you can't multi guild backstab in TW, I liked your map color. Oh well, better luck with your next one.

You are bad lol o.0 

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I always sleep through the good TWs :c
Good as always.
I always watch for the music heh.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~

Good job color.
As far as numbers go I doubt that we had many more and even if we  did, we had 45~ online which is how much we usually have on mondays. And if you really want to bring up numbers you've lost TWs with around 20 more , and every time you lose you find a new excuse, first "China alts", then "GM's helping" and now that we finally have more or less even numbers you complain about that, you're really not fun.

Also know the difference between being outnumbered by 20-30 people and being outnumbered  by less than a pt (which I really doubt actually happened in this tw, didn't really bother counting but I saw 32+ in your base).

Yes we lost to tyrants, unlike AE they actually know how to position and focus objectives, so even if we had even numbers it wouldn't have been an easy tw, instead of being so butthurt while talking about some "sportsmanship" which you clearly don't understand what it is, you should learn from your fellow tyrants how to improve  in TW.
:police:
nice video as always pve guy

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
You really are one to talk Ivan :D But yes let's keep going. Yesterday's TW we would've lost anyway even without your fellow GM's cause you had probably more people than we did and as I have always said Ducks is one of the best TW faction there is. But do not speak about sportsmanship anymore mate cause you are far from it yourself.

OmegaRa

What's the correlation between GMS being inside TW and players winning TW. Y'all making it seem like they were inside 1 shitting people, maybe they just wanted to watch.

Noob GM shouldn't have left invis.

OT- Good video, the whole run/walk change got annoying after a while though

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Colorblind is PROOOO BARB  8) 8)
O:-)

:police:
nice video as always pve guy
thx man, you did ok job too for being noob

I always sleep through the good TWs :c
Good as always.
I always watch for the music heh.

Yeah missed a good one. Music wasnt too good this time, found a nice track for 12min keeping the songs for the next video =P

What's the correlation between GMS being inside TW and players winning TW. Y'all making it seem like they were inside 1 shitting people, maybe they just wanted to watch.

Noob GM shouldn't have left invis.

OT- Good video, the whole run/walk change got annoying after a while though
Thx man, yes ik run and walk is annoying but thats fastest way to get into base :)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Well the point is we outnumbered AE by maybe a party or even less.
Ah okay that makes sense :x the way it was worded threw me off for how many you had on AE.

You are bad lol o.0
Yes.  8)

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
nice video as always color,good gameplay 

OmegaRa

nice video as always color,good gameplay
You are not good