Epic Perfect World

Colorblind TW Series 2: 09.05.2016 Ducks vs. AE

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Hello again,

heres another TW video. The gameplay this time is pretty decent, i tanked good at the first push and got unlucky with sutra. The second push was easier because our faction protected us from their DDs. Gotta admit we had more.  Anways, nice gameplay so enjoy the video ;). Thx to AE for showing.

Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:44 pm by Colorblind

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Where is the video of your TW against Tyrants? Thank you for the TW.

Apocalypse

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I knew this comment would come. I honestly think no1 enjoys seing a 70-80 vs 40-50 numbers TW where the catas can barely reach enemy base. Same as i did not even think of posting the HomeGrown tw ;) . thx for the comment.

Nice Vid

Thx m8
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:50 pm by Colorblind

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Nice vid Color, idol barb :normal-25:

Good job qt's, was a fun TW :police:

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice video man! Enjoyed the music and ur gameplay  :police:

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I knew this comment would come. I honestly think no1 enjoys seing a 70-80 vs 40-50 numbers TW where the catas can barely reach enemy base. Same as i did not even think of posting the HomeGrown tw ;) . thx for the comment.

Thx m8
Ah ok well can't win them all :)

which barb did i 2 shot solo

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
mad btw

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Gotta admit we had more. Anways, nice gameplay so enjoy the video ;).

I honestly think no1 enjoys seing a 70-80 vs 40-50 numbers TW where the catas can barely reach enemy base ;) . thx for the comment. Thx m8

Hi nimy. I like to think of us as friends. But here's what you just said. "We had more than you, but it was fun AE, heres the video. <3"
                                                                                                                  "Tyrants had more than us, so it wasn't fun. Sorry no video."

:-X

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Hi nimy. I like to think of us as friends. But here's what you just said. "We had more than you, but it was fun AE, heres the video. <3"
                                                                                                                  "Tyrants had more than us, so it wasn't fun. Sorry no video."

:-X
most of server like that though, they had more they are no fun we had more all the fun o3o

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Good job color.
As far as numbers go I doubt that we had many more and even if we  did, we had 45~ online which is how much we usually have on mondays. And if you really want to bring up numbers you've lost TWs with around 20 more , and every time you lose you find a new excuse, first "China alts", then "GM's helping" and now that we finally have more or less even numbers you complain about that, you're really not fun.

Also know the difference between being outnumbered by 20-30 people and being outnumbered  by less than a pt (which I really doubt actually happened in this tw, didn't really bother counting but I saw 32+ in your base).

Yes we lost to tyrants, unlike AE they actually know how to position and focus objectives, so even if we had even numbers it wouldn't have been an easy tw, instead of being so butthurt while talking about some "sportsmanship" which you clearly don't understand what it is, you should learn from your fellow tyrants how to improve  in TW.
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:27 am by Ivan

Offline Svetocha

• ksiezniczka
Good job color.

As far as numbers go I doubt that we had many more and even if we  did, we had 45~ online which is how much we usually have on mondays.
And if you really want to bring up numbers you've lost TWs with around 20 more , and every time you lose you find a new excuse, first "China alts", then "GM's helping" and now that we finally have more or less even numbers you complain about that, you're really not fun.

Also know the difference between being outnumbered by 20-30 people and being outnumbered  by less than a pt (which I really doubt actually happened in this tw, didn't really bother counting but I saw 32+ in your base).

Yes we lost to tyrants, unlike AE they actually know how to position and focus objectives, so even if we had even numbers it wouldn't have been an easy tw, instead of being so butthurt while talking about some "sportsmanship" which you clearly don't understand what it is, you should learn from your fellow tyrants how to improve  in TW.
ok i can read it now ^_^

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I was not there... Normally I record all TW when I'm motivated  :tiger-27:

Hello again,

heres another TW video. The gameplay this time is pretty decent, i tanked good at the first push and got unlucky with sutra. The second push was easier because our faction protected us from their DDs. Gotta admit we had more.  Anways, nice gameplay so enjoy the video ;). Thx to AE for showing.

Good job as usual Color  :tiger-42:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Good job color. So much rage text.
Dang you sure got mad that I quoted two different things he said himself :×  

You're so back and forth talking between AE and Tyrants that I really cant tell who you're addressing most of the time. 
Anyways it's a shame you can't multi guild backstab in TW, I liked your map color. Oh well, better luck with your next one.