Epic Perfect World

Timing.

What if I cant count QQ

Then remove 'best wr' from your custom title

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
easiest mechanic in game but not teaching unknowns, secret passed throughout generations..
nvm i can teach u for 5k damas
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:42 am by Maxy

kitty stew

You can always just search for a bot for it to cast ur skills for you or A bot that tells you when to stun we are in this type of meta anyways so something like this is nothing
#2016option

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

kitty stew

Jesus christ, those cancels...
ya.. reason why that was partially nerfed here

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Use the force. At least thats how I used to do it before WR's became weak af (my toon is probs just undergeared/im sh*t). 
Also, you can just watch the cd of each stun as they are connected. For demon bms at least, (this may be way off since i havn't touched bm in years) roar of the pride > halfway through its cd switch to chan axes> drake bash > 6-7 seconds in switch to chan axes > roar of the pride > halfway through cd > aoelin blade/meteor rush > drake bash > smack > roar of the pride > tick charm. Also finger on the esc, cancelling drake/roar when someone fortifies gives me the biggest 'haddron'.
Idk why i went into so much deets but its basically practice/watching cd/using the force.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Use the force. At least thats how I used to do it before WR's became weak af (my toon is probs just undergeared/im sh*t).
Also, you can just watch the cd of each stun as they are connected. For demon bms at least, (this may be way off since i havn't touched bm in years) roar of the pride > halfway through its cd switch to chan axes> drake bash > 6-7 seconds in switch to chan axes > roar of the pride > halfway through cd > aoelin blade/meteor rush > drake bash > smack > roar of the pride > tick charm. Also finger on the esc, cancelling drake/roar when someone fortifies gives me the biggest 'haddron'.
Idk why i went into so much deets but its basically practice/watching cd/using the force.
roar-drake-roar doesnt work lol, so many gaps ur gran could leap out of it
ya.. reason why that was partially nerfed here

?? u even know what hes saying ??

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
Yeah, or after a while you get to know how long stuns are, how long cooldowns are, etc and you can time it right. That's how I am with my skills on anything, I've gotten down the skill cast times and such in my mind. I couldn't tell you how long they are, I can just tell by the period of time that's gone by if that makes sense LOL.
I guess it does xD It's kinda the same for me, you get used to your combo, what and when you do your skills :D
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
roar-drake-roar doesnt work lol, so many gaps ur gran could leap out of it

Lel theres a 1-1.5 second gap at the most. Thats why i i usually Smack or Aeolin blade. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I guess it does xD It's kinda the same for me, you get used to your combo, what and when you do your skills :D
exactly, it's like instinct 

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
exactly, it's like instinct
Its the fkn force

Apocalypse

Then remove 'best wr' from your custom title
Nah, Bc I will become Best WR soon.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
that's so easy on 1.3.6 servers  i don't now if you noticed or not but that BM has Dragon rising skill which we been asking for long time plus looks like this server has no scripting he hit for 3k not 400 dmg D: his HP is 14k O_O so even 400 dmg would be good

Yes, he plays Russian pVp server, Extreme pheonix pw. 
Not promoting, just sayng

Offline Areashi

• Banned
that's so easy on 1.3.6 servers  i don't now if you noticed or not but that BM has Dragon rising skill which we been asking for long time plus looks like this server has no scripting he hit for 3k not 400 dmg D: his HP is 14k O_O so even 400 dmg would be good
LOOOOOOOL.