Epic Perfect World

Scripting....

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Cant +1 this enough... I meant same, my english just not that good haha
Get banned make new account don't post videos don't mention yoirself using script what then? How will you prove it lol.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Lots of people on here already admitted they've used the script in the past. Do we ban you too? If vids with it should be banned, so should you? Or is that not how this works?  :police:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Lots of people on here already admitted they've used the script in the past. Do we ban you too? If vids with it should be banned, so should you? Or is that not how this works? :police:
Yes, that is exactly how it should work. Thank you for understanding.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
 :)) :)) I rather have the OLD spark genie where yu get 1hited thro full defence than have scripts and bots  :)) :))

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Yes, that is exactly how it should work. Thank you for understanding.
So we ban you too? You admitted to installing a script  :police:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

PURGATORY

Apocalypse

Ban the server

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
So we ban you too? You admitted to installing a script :police:
That's the idea. You can't expect us to stop without punishment.

Edit: I mean I admitted it right to your face, but can you prove it? lolelo rekt #gm logic  :police:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

No you're wrong, It changes a lot.
I fought against scripts for a long time with myself and on forums even after people kept posting videos of themselves scripting. I tried to convince myself not to script but finally, after there was a big argument on forums and I noticed that much like now, the GM's ran to the scripters defense. That was the day I installed script. That was also the day domgrath put a script guide ON YOUR OWN FORUMS. I guess you can't prove that though.  :police:

Now scripting and botting is so widely accepted started admitting they're even making new bot programs, programs which cast skills for you to avoid end lag, bots that cast genie skills for you to compensate for your own reaction timing. And we have the same response there. "can't prove it lol"

"Well they may have admitted it to our face, posted a guide how to use it on the forums, and then also posted videos of them using it in PK. But I mean we can't technically PROVE it soo...."

The gm's indifference and maybe even defense of scripting is 100 % entirely the reason I myself installed script, despite not wanting to.

We exist in a time where we can get away with anything, even if we admit it to your face and send you a video. Because "well you can't technically prove it lol"

Take responsibility for your own actions, just because you got pressured into something does not mean we are at fault. I'm sure you're at an age at which you can make your own decisions, right?

Also you are not aware of the discussion that took place in staff chat regarding scripting guides. If you don't want guides then file your complaints to Agatio  :-\

And yes, a lot of the time it cannot be proven. Of course if people post videos it's obvious. But again, what's the point of banning said people, as I explained above.

So, explain to me how you plan to block my mouse? Or any mouse that comes with a program which allows macros?

Tell me because I sure don't know. If it was that easy then it would have been done as soon as Aga was made aware of it.
You guys seem to think it's so simple when it's not.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Mizore and Domgrath for GM please
All tho Mizore has been a victim of my many fishing rods i think he gud enough 4 gm pawer 
Domgrath is god *bows* 

sorry for bad ingrish i just came from mexico with a Donald Trump disguise 

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
How? Do you know of a way to block every script?
Agatio might know but GMs might want the scripts for a reason, dunno why not patch it  :police:

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
somuchtext
Dragon armor.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Go to any other online game and use a 3rd party program and see how long u last till they ban u... just ofc nothing happens here when ppl cheat...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Dragon armor.
Revert to dragon armor -> 90% of server leaves because they lost their gear :-\
Anyway, I'm done trying to explain. I already covered it all in my first post.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion