Epic Perfect World

Scripting....

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Well I know and I am telling you it is impossible. Simple.
You cant ban 99% of the server either way cause literally 99% of the server uses script .5 have mouse/keyboard and the other .5 dont use anything. but ofc everyone who uses script will say "Oh i dont use it i got mouse" xd very easy to take a selfie with ur PC set to see if yer lying or not.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
You cant ban 99% of the server either way cause literally 99% of the server uses script .5 have mouse/keyboard and the other .5 dont use anything. but ofc everyone who uses script will say "Oh i dont use it i got mouse" xd very easy to take a selfie with ur PC set to see if yer lying or not.
That picture LMFAE. They say that everytime as if it makes it all better. :))

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

I don't think some of you are thinking about the situation as a whole.

It's not a matter of just scripting with some random program, there's multitudes of programs and mice that can just do macros.
It's not something that can just be blocked at will or detected by just looking at someone in-game.

Banning people who do it in videos would be pointless because there are people who do not post videos of them doing it, so they can get away with it anyway.
And if people see others are getting banned, they'll just do the same so they don't get caught.
Remove guides? Why? Then people will complain that not everybody is on equal ground because it'll be an exclusive thing. Or they'll say "if you remove guides then block scripting since you're against it".

Does the staff WANT people using them? No, why would they? But again, there's very little that can be done to stop it.
The only real solution would be limit to one set of armor, sure. But then there's the problem of removing everybody's work on their current sets, which again, warrants major complaints.

So idk what you guys want. :-X

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
That picture LMFAE. They say that everytime as if they are less guilty. :))
Fixed ur sentence  :-X   :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

It's not a matter of just scripting with some random program, there's multitudes of programs and mice that can just do macros.
It's not something that can just be blocked at will or detected by just looking at someone in-game.

Banning people who do it in videos would be pointless because there are people who do not post videos of them doing it, so they can get away with it anyway.
And if people see others are getting banned, they'll just do the same so they don't get caught.
Remove guides? Why? Then people will complain that not everybody is on equal ground because it'll be an exclusive thing. Or they'll say "if you remove guides then block scripting since you're against it".

Does the staff WANT people using them? No, why would they? But again, there's very little that can be done to stop it.
The only real solution would be limit to one set of armor, sure. But then there's the problem of removing everybody's work on their current sets, which again, warrants major complaints.

This. Let's just remove all R8 and years of gearing. I'm sure nobody who donated for dama to roll will mind  :police: :police:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I was about to SS my scripting programs I had, and say that I didn't script, then I realized I deleted them when I got them and hadn't used them for months.

Sad day.

Also there's the idiots that think that Razer Synapse is just a macro program and download it.

There's really no way to get rid of scripting. Yeah, ban people, goodluck with the server lasting long. Yeah, make only one set of gears, then listen to the crying of players that spend hundreds of dollars (even thousands) for rerolls, gear stats, etc.

Just deal with the stuff the way it is and have fun, damn. If scripting on a game is "an important topic" to complain about on a game, you need to get off your pc man.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran

All we want is another attitude towards scripting. Seems like you guys are bringing arguments why scripting is ok.
Not ban people who clearly script in videos cause its unfair others dont get caught?
Thats like saying we dont judge a rapist because there are others out there that we havent caught and it would be unfair...

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
All we want is another attitude towards scripting. Seems like you guys are bringing arguments why scripting is ok.
Not ban people who clearly script in videos cause its unfair others dont get caught?
Thats like saying we dont judge a rapist because there are others out there that we havent caught and it would be unfair...
First off, this isn't real life and scripters are not rapists.

Ok, we ban people who post videos.
People see this, stop posting videos of them using it.
People get away with scripting anyway.
People post more threads complaining about scripting even though we banned people.
It would change nothing.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
This. Let's just remove all R8 and years of gearing. I'm sure nobody who donated for dama to roll will mind  :police: :police:
Took me 2 weeks of TALKING in worldchat to gear my wiz full ct and x3 attk+deff weps + my EA with decent ct+dex set i dont PVE at all i have never even done morai event and i have played so many PW servers. If they removed gears Me who have an full geared account wouldnt mind at all if its for the sake to remove all these feggtos. I dont know who takes years to gear 1 toon or who even donates when you can make 10k ec dailys by just buying and reselling in world chat (what i do and made 100k weeky in my prime) and this works with EVERY game who has this type of selling items shit. Soo all that you typed is 10000%  CowFeces.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Took me 2 weeks of TALKING in worldchat to gear my wiz full ct and x3 attk+deff weps + my EA with decent ct+dex set i dont PVE at all i have never even done morai event and i have played so many PW servers. If they removed gears Me who have an full geared account wouldnt mind at all if its for the sake to remove all these feggtos. I dont know who takes years to gear 1 toon or who even donates when you can make 10k ec dailys by just buying and reselling in world chat (what i do and made 100k weeky in my prime) and this works with EVERY game who has this type of selling items shit. Soo all that you typed is 10000%  CowFeces.
I agree my much Kappa statement is feces.  :police: 

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
why not patch the script?  O:-) 

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
why not patch the script?  O:-)
How? Do you know of a way to block every script?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Banning people who do it in videos would be pointless because there are people who do not post videos of them doing it, so they can get away with it anyway. And if people see others are getting banned, they'll just do the same so they don't get caught.
The only real solution would be limit to one set of armor, sure. But then there's the problem of removing everybody's work on their current sets, which again, warrants major complaints. So idk what you guys want. :-X

No you're wrong, It changes a lot.
I fought against scripts for a long time with myself and on forums even after people kept posting videos of themselves scripting. I tried to convince myself not to script but finally, after there was a big argument on forums and I noticed that much like now, the GM's ran to the scripters defense. That was the day I installed script. That was also the day domgrath put a script guide ON YOUR OWN FORUMS. I guess you can't prove that though.  :police:

Now scripting and botting is so widely accepted started admitting they're even making new bot programs, programs which cast skills for you to avoid end lag, bots that cast genie skills for you to compensate for your own reaction timing. And we have the same response there. "can't prove it lol"

"Well they may have admitted it to our face, posted a guide how to use it on the forums, and then also posted videos of them using it in PK. But I mean we can't technically PROVE it soo...."

The gm's indifference and maybe even defense of scripting is 100 % entirely the reason I myself installed script, despite not wanting to.

We exist in a time where we can get away with anything, even if we admit it to your face and send you a video. Because "well you can't technically prove it lol"

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran

No you're wrong, It changes a lot.
I fought against scripts for a long time with myself and on forums even after people kept posting videos of themselves scripting. I tried to convince myself not to script but finally, after there was a big argument on forums and I noticed that much like now, the GM's ran to the scripters defense. That was the day I installed script. That was also the day domgrath put a script guide ON YOUR OWN FORUMS. I guess you can't prove that though.  :police:

Now scripting and botting is so widely accepted started admitting they're even making new bot programs, programs which cast skills for you to avoid end lag, bots that cast genie skills for you to compensate for your own reaction timing. And we have the same response there. "can't prove it lol"

"Well they may have admitted it to our face, posted a guide how to use it on the forums, and then also posted videos of them using it in PK. But I mean we can't technically PROVE it soo...."

The gm's indifference and maybe even defense of scripting is 100 % entirely the reason I myself installed script, despite not wanting to.

We exist in a time where we can get away with anything, even if we admit it to your face and send you a video. Because "well you can't technically prove it lol"
Cant +1 this enough... I meant same, my english just not that good haha

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I was about to SS my scripting programs I had, and say that I didn't script, then I realized I deleted them when I got them and hadn't used them for months.

Sad day.

Also there's the idiots that think that Razer Synapse is just a macro program and download it.

There's really no way to get rid of scripting. Yeah, ban people, goodluck with the server lasting long. Yeah, make only one set of gears, then listen to the crying of players that spend hundreds of dollars (even thousands) for rerolls, gear stats, etc.

Just deal with the stuff the way it is and have fun, damn. If scripting on a game is "an important topic" to complain about on a game, you need to get off your pc man.
I never said there was a solution for this madness this shoulda been dealt with before it became "legal" but even now scripting is "illegal" but legal at the same time? lol whut?! btw be careful of the bait field mate  :police: