Epic Perfect World

Brabra new barb Making easys, Including you SinRouge

Disrupted

beating kids in artofwar and making videos... this is what the forums have come to

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Nice video Doggy :monkey-1:

Offline Mizuki

• Peach *~*
  • Faction: 0FckGiven
Why does everyone get so mad about script everyone does it, Gear isnt skill, my deff gear consists of str gear only with a deff wep no magic or pshy resist, so its just a dph set, stop crying Jesus, So much negetivity Erecho u didnt beat me, ask Domgrath he was laughing at you when we was talking, it was pricesless seeing you go to sz
are you ever seen his Main Elysium ?? ... i saw the 1vs1 and you still cant beat him in 1vs1 we was at dragons end lmao
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 11:27 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
i dunno how old that vid is lmao, but last i heard was raul saying he rekt you and lock did it happen?

OP: that wasnt raul, raul 1v1s in arena if he wants to take you half srsly.

I'll make a video one day, and show you guys how its done with no scripts or macro ^,^

*Sits down and takes out my fishing rod *
Please name the video #NoScripNoBotsNoMacroWatchMeWhipSomeNaeNaes Kera please teach these feggots how its done as much as i would love to join the little pk community this game has am not gonna fight people and take 30mins each fight vs a computer program when we all know well they wont last 5mins w/o scripts. You got more patience on 1v1s than me by far take my place and destroy these programs i will return once this script madness has ended because right now all i see are a bunch of bots running around typing with 0 skill. I still have hope for EPW that one day scripts will go away.
PS: Its funny tho how people use programs and STILL have the pride to lose 1v1s like LMAOOOOOOO how you lose with a computer program bruh lmao you gotta be the baddiest person aliv xd. 

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3
  • Characters: Doggygaf
  • Faction: Legendary
are you ever seen his Main Elysium ?? ... i saw the 1vs1 and you still cant beat him in 1vs1 we was at dragons end lmao
If you was there, Then you would notice he ran sz in a 1v1, Which insantly gives me a win, Because he ran away
Please stfu trying to make him more then he ever will be lol.
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 11:28 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
If you was there, Then you would notice he ran sz in a 1v1, Which insantly gives me a win, Because he ran away
Please stfu trying to make him more then he ever will be lol.
bro you are bad ... i still floor your Seeker and your barb ... Allimentatie and so lough it at you ... you make 3 spark and cnat charme tick from my dragon sin
you still script with your barb and camp on full def ... and your dmg is to low to kill me ... what you try here ... lie and talk crap here with your 321 ACC's... i floor your seeker 3-0 and your worst barb is only script ... but still i won too because you camp 1 hour at script ... you can call domgrath .... but still he saw too ... you cant killed my dragon sin ...

Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 11:29 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
That was a pretty good wr and stunlock, its a shame that wr damage sucks. #NerfWr2k16

People say wr dmg is fine lol.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
beating kids in artofwar and making videos... this is what the forums have come to
Only challenge these days

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
I think mobs are the real MvP here. They ganked the EA and you. They fearless. Nerf pls. Lelo need mobs to save  :police:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
i dunno how old that vid is lmao, but last i heard was raul saying he rekt you and lock did it happen?

3-3 but I 1v1 him almost daily in the arena so it's not like anyone is keeping scores

I don't 1v1 wr's with scripting bc its teh cancur xxxxxdddddd
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 07:41 pm by cyka blyat

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3
  • Characters: Doggygaf
  • Faction: Legendary
Never seen so many randoms getting mad about one of my videos, Salt seems to be in the air tonight xD

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
Lol, fagyggod being doggygaf on this video. Nice? 1v1 me dude pm OneAboveAll the bestie barbie no script/macro/only genius keyboard and mouse and skills

Apocalypse

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
barbs physical defence is just disgusting as can be seen from the archers 2k crits and the bm's 700's....

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Nice Video :P
Oh that reminds me, I was so caught in the drama I forgot. I LOVED the music.