Epic Perfect World

Event change

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
But then again they'll won't be able tank you in atk gear right?
idk what u just said but catching a good ea with several immunes is retarded and they can hiero u with 1 part def

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
idk what u just said but catching a good ea with several immunes is retarded and they can hiero u with 1 part def
Saying it would go both ways for both, atk gear or not 

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
1v1 ok any other no chance

When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
Saying it would go both ways for both, atk gear or not
look catching for example a 3x ct ea with a good atk bow for melee classes is nearly impossible when he pills etc, in that time he ticked ur pill genie and w.e.; also another point: barbs or bms who wear def wep only can tank phy classes like nothing (again: would b unfair vs melee classes)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
look catching for example a 3x ct ea with a good atk bow for melee classes is nearly impossible when he pills etc, in that time he ticked ur pill genie and w.e.; also another point: barbs or bms who wear def wep only can tank phy classes like nothing (again: would b unfair vs melee classes)
"Vs melee classes"
Wr tanks wb easily
Seeker if uses just def weap is fine to kill for a wr
U might mean "sin might get zerked mid hp by wbs"
Which is ok, dont let that happen
Btw this suggestion literally makes it was it was 1.4 
Only issue stated was -96% ct eas
But downside is that he wont be allowed to carry phy rings if he uses that setup
Leaving him in disadvantage and risk of 1/2shot by dph classes or 1sec aps by any wr/wb/sin/seek lol

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
"Vs melee classes"
Wr tanks wb easily
Seeker if uses just def weap is fine to kill for a wr
U might mean "sin might get zerked mid hp by wbs"
Which is ok, dont let that happen
Btw this suggestion literally makes it was it was 1.4
Only issue stated was -96% ct eas
But downside is that he wont be allowed to carry phy rings if he uses that setup
Leaving him in disadvantage and risk of 1/2shot by dph classes or 1sec aps by any wr/wb/sin/seek lol
this idea has too many disadvantages, certain classes will have disadv. against other classes and so on
and some classes will be trashed by several classes
and i dont mean sin gets zerked by barbs; i mean they can tank almost all classes with a simple r8 wep, only class they would get shit on is insta ea or mage, same as wr who can tank classes like nothing and stunlock em to death (since they cant tank rly much cuz of 1 def wep)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
this idea has too many disadvantages, certain classes will have disadv. against other classes and so on
and some classes will be trashed by several classes
and i dont mean sin gets zerked by barbs; i mean they can tank almost all classes with a simple r8 wep, only class they would get shit on is insta ea or mage, same as wr who can tank classes like nothing and stunlock em to death (since they cant tank rly much cuz of 1 def wep)
U do realise this sht is exactly as 1.4 pvp was which was more fun and balanced
Oh no skilled wrs in dragon gears will be able to win?...thats ok
Seekers too? 
Again this would be fine for most classes
Just take a look at it
Wb with just weapon def wont tank exactly all classes
Psy will kill wb
Mage will sht on wb and wb on mg
Veno i dont even say
EA if keeps range will kill wb
It will be about that
Who manages his stuff better
Oh and for wr
Its 1.5 and they dont have dragon rising, def weap alone tanks ok, u might get killed if outplayed but certainly not with fortify or genie available
:)

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
U do realise this sht is exactly as 1.4 pvp was which was more fun and balanced
Oh no skilled wrs in dragon gears will be able to win?...thats ok
Seekers too?
Again this would be fine for most classes
Just take a look at it
Wb with just weapon def wont tank exactly all classes
Psy will kill wb
Mage will sht on wb and wb on mg
Veno i dont even say
EA if keeps range will kill wb
It will be about that
Who manages his stuff better
Oh and for wr
Its 1.5 and they dont have dragon rising, def weap alone tanks ok, u might get killed if outplayed but certainly not with fortify or genie available
:)
trust me, a barb with a def wep on (plus r8 dph) can tank anything, can tank 3,33 sins too

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
trust me, a barb with a def wep on (plus r8 dph) can tank anything, can tank 3,33 sins too
Yep i agree 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
barbs physical defense is disgusting....+ taking into account invoke + solid shield + the reduced chance to take critical damage when in tiger form - I tried 1v1ing this barb with mediocre def gear about 2 days ago on a 4.0gof sin he had a 26def lv wep, was demon and scripted ofc, but I was doing 4k gof crits to him 3sparked with fire pill + he was spamming expel like an actual fgt sooo yea it's just sht

I am not speaking in a biased way either, i've played a nicely geared wb and  1v1'd good geared sins, and i can tank them easily with no effort whatsoever 
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 02:19 pm by ChiII

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
what kinda cocaine you on m8?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This would be very tedious to keep track on (just my 2 cents, but I think it could be interesting to see how it would work out in few test Playoffs events, but it's up to GM who hosts it if they want to control it)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Vit demon veno with def armor, 0def and pet. We all lose. R.I.P