Epic Perfect World

Tyroth 1v1 Captain / Original ( TT dude )

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
its amazing how many assumptions people make in epw when really they have no idea how things work
I'll admit I don't know the finer points of your robot shenanigans. But I do know that sneaking 1 fire skill on robot is a mission, 2 is simply a fantasy.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I'll admit I don't know the finer points of your robot shenanigans. But I do know that sneaking 1 fire skill on robot is a mission, 2 is simply a fantasy.
youre just not fast enough, need to be skilled to time properly

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well idk about burdettes def but isn't dpyro and sandfall enough to hiero if the first one is sparked?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Well idk about burdettes def but isn't dpyro and sandfall enough to hiero if the first one is sparked?
Depends on his current HP and which armor you catch him in, usually you sof into a grace to avoid said scenario however. I would need the spark hit to crit with sandfall if it was def armor, I would also need him at 3/4 hp. (My crit is 20%)

@Burdette No, actually its not hard to press your own genie skills at proper timing. I assume it is for you though....hence the GenieBot9000.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I came to read the posts on this thread, didn't really care about the video, but it's nothing but pictures and quoting pics and i hate you all

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
if you play it good enough and I bad enough then it is.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Depends on his current HP and which armor you catch him in, usually you sof into a grace to avoid said scenario however. I would need the spark hit to crit with sandfall if it was def armor, I would also need him at 3/4 hp. (My crit is 20%)

@Burdette No, actually its not hard to press your own genie skills at proper timing. I assume it is for you though....hence the GenieBot9000.
spark 30k sandfall 8k its enough to kill me full HP

And yes it does take skill to time spark, its not just press 1 press 2, need to know when to spark while pyro is casting to make it hit instantly aka impossible to block with any antispark, but youre not smart enough to think that

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
spark 30k sandfall 8k its enough to kill me full HP And yes it does take skill to time spark, its not just press 1 press 2, need to know when to spark while pyro is casting to make it hit instantly aka impossible to block with any antispark, but youre not smart enough to think that
In what universe am I going to hit 30k into 8k without spark crits in your def armor?

No I actually did think of that, I've been practicing getting spark timing on my friend who installed your little robot program to work on spark timings against robots. Did you know the program can 2 spark for you too? >__> Well...you probably did.

The only reason I didn't do it VS you the one time we fought a few times at anglers, is because I was not only ignorant that you used the bot, I was ignorant that the bot existed at all. I was trying to trick human reaction time (with things like cancel insta mountain into spark) when really I needed to be focusing on countering robot reaction. No mind games or human, just math.

Which brings us to the real point of why I don't like you, you let me spark on you and try out new tricks without ever admitting to your bot or explaining what changes I needed to make. You claim to play for fun but I don't think that's quite true after personally experiencing your thirst to win not to have a goodfight.

Next on the to-do list is to practice against some people who have your skill casting robot.

I always strive to get better, I know I have room to improve, and I strive to learn. It's when you start blaming your losses solely on 1 "broken thing" that you plateau as a player. Well you plateau as a player or...build a robot to cover your weak points for you. One of the two.
Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 11:18 pm by Mizore

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
In what universe am I going to hit 30k into 8k without spark crits in your def armor?

No I actually did think of that, I've been practicing getting spark timing on my friend who installed your little robot program to work on spark timings against robots. Did you know the program can 2 spark for you too? >__> Well...you probably did. The only reason I didn't do it VS you the one time we fought is because I was not only ignorant that you used the bot, I was ignorant that the bot existed at all. I was trying to trick human reaction time (with things like cancel insta mountain into spark) when really I needed to be focusing on countering robot reaction. No mind games or human, just math.

Which brings us to the real point of why I don't like you, you let me spark on you and try out new tricks without ever admitting to your bot or explaining what changes I needed to make. You claim to play for fun but I don't think that's quite true after personally experiencing your thirst to win not to have a goodfight.

Next on the to-do list is to practice against some people who have your skill casting robot.

I always strive to get better, I know I have room to improve, and I strive to learn. It's when you start blaming your losses solely on 1 "broken thing" that you plateau as a player. Well you plateau as a player or...build a robot to cover your weak points for you. One of the two.
good luck, ill be impressed if you actually improve
Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 11:21 pm by Dream

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
good luck, i heard you were retarded since vendetta so ill be impressed if you actually improve
Been dumb since I was born' <3, but I prefer dumb to malicious angst any day. :rolleyes:

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
Frost wtf dude , i remenber back then at Ruthless how nicely you were to Captain and to everyone , guess in forums you're just a douch like others? And uh well , i have my doubts Captain losing to Tyroth in 1v1 , why don't you just make a normal 1v1 video from you both instead of having others talking from your mouth ? That's ridiculous. + Mizore, im pretty sure you script like a mdfcker 24/7 , Captain does not. + Who are you calling a robot when you're one it self ? Every kill you had on his ea was only sparks, you ain't nothing without your script to change to defense gear , or else you just gonna keep spamming spark . Is that a skilled mage ? it was just like Snowmelt back then in our 1v1's , everytime he did not swap his gear = instant dead , and he only spammed spark. And adding the fact i never used any def gear or any script. The only mage back at the time i used to 1v1 that could actually give me some fight or win any 1v1 was Teru not anyone else , so don't sit on your chair pretending you're any korean player when you're not. Before talking the way you talk learn to play mage without spamming spark 24/7 and stop acting like '' uff big 1v1 was really hard , if it wasn't my skill , i would've been dead '' in fact , you've no skill.
^ This,trannyzore camps def 24/7 in HB everytime man lmao also why the hell he cant stop mentioning Ducks? butthurt perhaps..ayy. :rolleyes:
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Wow, this much and I wasn't even here. I'll make it short for you guys.

1. I beat scripting bm with my shit gear and it wasn't hard.
2. I died to a scripting wiz and I found it hard to break through all the defense

Bottom of the line is: agatio let's just agree to have everyone in the server agree that there will be no usage of scripts for a week, see what happens then... Also, give WRs primal drake bash already because if you allow people to script into this much defense it's retarded not to have WRs have that skill. 
Ah, 1 more thing, let WRs bug skills like in vendetta because I miss it.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Frost wtf dude , i remenber back then at Ruthless how nicely you were to Captain and to everyone , guess in forums you're just a douch like others?
I was never in ruthless or liked ruthless. I used to be a nice guy, but I got sick of manipulative players who will backstab you in a heartbeat. I guess you could blame my change in personality on OC, but let's be honest here.... Your talking about Captain. Don't act like the dudes innocent :))
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
I was never in ruthless or liked ruthless. I used to be a nice guy, but I got sick of manipulative players who will backstab you in a heartbeat. I guess you could blame my change in personality on OC, but let's be honest here.... Your talking about Captain. Don't act like the dudes innocent :))
I'm not innocent of receiving backstabs and rumors, which is what happens from people like you. I don't do anything wrong to those who treat me right, so if I treat you wrong, you ***ed up. :normal-36:

Disrupted

I was never in ruthless or liked ruthless. I used to be a nice guy, but I got sick of manipulative players who will backstab you in a heartbeat. I guess you could blame my change in personality on OC, but let's be honest here.... Your talking about Captain. Don't act like the dudes innocent :))
I'd never backstab you baby <3