Epic Perfect World

Tyroth 1v1 Captain / Original ( TT dude )

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Absolutely hilarious. The double disgrace, first Tyroth wins then Mizore. Didn't expect anything less against a player like Captain. I'm proud of you man, keep it up.
Thank you Brother ty for enjoying much more inc for sure btw it was first erecho then me then mizore im curious whos the next one i hope that the last 2 in my vid Naruto and ice show up soms ruthless had to pay for some things

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
daddy i'm falling for a moonsteeeeeeeeer 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Frost wtf dude , i remenber back then at Ruthless how nicely you were to Captain and to everyone , guess in forums you're just a douch like others? And uh well , i have my doubts Captain losing to Tyroth in 1v1 , why don't you just make a normal 1v1 video from you both instead of having others talking from your mouth ? That's ridiculous. + Mizore, im pretty sure you script like a mdfcker 24/7 , Captain does not. + Who are you calling a robot when you're one it self ? Every kill you had on his ea was only sparks, you ain't nothing without your script to change to defense gear , or else you just gonna keep spamming spark . Is that a skilled mage ? it was just like Snowmelt back then in our 1v1's , everytime he did not swap his gear = instant dead , and he only spammed spark. And adding the fact i never used any def gear or any script. The only mage back at the time i used to 1v1 that could actually give me some fight or win any 1v1 was Teru not anyone else , so don't sit on your chair pretending you're any korean player when you're not. Before talking the way you talk learn to play mage without spamming spark 24/7 and stop acting like '' uff big 1v1 was really hard , if it wasn't my skill , i would've been dead '' in fact , you've no skill.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
The only mage back at the time i used to 1v1 that could actually give me some fight or win any 1v1 
Rofl what, who struggles against you, no offense but you're not really the one people think of or refer to when it comes to 1v1. You're like the Underdg/Pinoy (skill level) member of Apawolla/Tyrant w/e guild you're in rofl. 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Its 2016 and people are still crying about spark? Learn to adapt, its not difficult to counter.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Frost wtf dude , i remenber back then at Ruthless how nicely you were to Captain and to everyone , guess in forums you're just a douch like others? And uh well , i have my doubts Captain losing to Tyroth in 1v1 , why don't you just make a normal 1v1 video from you both instead of having others talking from your mouth ? That's ridiculous. + Mizore, im pretty sure you script like a mdfcker 24/7 , Captain does not. + Who are you calling a robot when you're one it self ? Every kill you had on his ea was only sparks, you ain't nothing without your script to change to defense gear , or else you just gonna keep spamming spark . Is that a skilled mage ? it was just like Snowmelt back then in our 1v1's , everytime he did not swap his gear = instant dead , and he only spammed spark. And adding the fact i never used any def gear or any script. The only mage back at the time i used to 1v1 that could actually give me some fight or win any 1v1 was Teru not anyone else , so don't sit on your chair pretending you're any korean player when you're not. Before talking the way you talk learn to play mage without spamming spark 24/7 and stop acting like '' uff big 1v1 was really hard , if it wasn't my skill , i would've been dead '' in fact , you've no skill.

Hi, I am part korean, actually. I'm not sure how thats relevant though? Are we getting racist up in here? o.0 I don't use 3rd party bot programs to use my genie skills for me, sorry. :/ Teru can't beat me mage vs mage, I don't script in mage vs mage. Teru is a long time friend of mine but if you can't beat teru then I have some bad news for you .-.

While I'm here, I want to introduce you to the enter key.

Its hard to read your posts when they're just a giant block of tears and rage. Try and space them out into separate paragraphs and sentences.

Frankly, I have no idea who you are. So I can't speak to your gameplay. But if you'd like to give me a shot sometime I'm always available just give me a place. If spark bothers you so much I'll even not use it for you ;x

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
spark nerf doesnt affect vs EA , before it reduced to 150 after nerf it reduces to 150 too, no difference. At around 32k mdef it starts reducing less than pre-nerf , EA can only get upto 27k without sht like arcane armors or something

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Teru can't beat me mage vs mage, I don't script in mage vs mage. Teru is a long time friend of mine but if you can't beat teru then I have some bad news for you .-.
I'm not a 1v1er why do ppl compare themselves to me after like a year of inactivity...

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I'm not a 1v1er why do ppl compare themselves to me after like a year of inactivity...
You traumatized too many people on detta >__> A legend even when you dont play for a year LOL.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
ah i guess thats the reason u dislike me so much, because the only way you can kill is with spark and that doesnt work on me
Assuming I use spark right before my fire skill hits, you will still get hit by 1 skill before SoF turns on right?

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
You traumatized too many people on detta >__> A legend even when you dont play for a year LOL.
Teru was 123 mage on Vendetta :pig-37:

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Assuming I use spark right before my fire skill hits, you will still get hit by 1 skill before SoF turns on right?
2 if youre fast enough(phoneix 2nd skill), just 1 can be done easily with proper timing

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Depends on the ping of both players, but if you spark as divine is almost out, then it sometimes still hits. It would also need to be a crit at 3/4 hp or a crit in their attack gear for the 1 hit.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Depends on the ping of both players
its amazing how many assumptions people make in epw when really they have no idea how things work