Epic Perfect World

Tyroth 1v1 Captain / Original ( TT dude )

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
i hope he didnt forget to record like he sayd to me :)
Hey yeah, do I get to pick the song for our recordings captain?

Please, thank you.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Lmaoooooo dat song mizore looool

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Got to thank Zuzu and Syme whatever veno name is for showing up with you to try and gank me and make me put important skills on cd. Good job on not posting the actual real 1v1 we had after what you showed here (even people with 0 brain don't need to think about why to know the reason).

Don't even bother trying to reply to me as if you're something good, I 1v1ed you, I didn't feel any challenge, you got destroyed, if you got something to say you can say it to me in game again, but next time I won't forget to record.
LOOOOOOOOL
This is the most amusing excuse Ive heard for a while.

Like which "important skills" do you have in CD? Within the first 16 seconds you've used stun, blood vow, leaps, chi gain and wings of grace....
Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:36 pm by Milky

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
seems like every single kill mzore gets is with spark

Disrupted

seems like every single kill mzore gets is with spark
better than a script doing it for her like you

Offline blush

• Old Player
Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:33 pm by blush

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Hi, I made you a new avatar. :rolleyes:

ah i guess thats the reason u dislike me so much, because the only way you can kill is with spark and that doesnt work on me 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
ah i guess thats the reason u dislike me so much, because the only way you can kill is with spark and that doesnt work on me
Doesn't work on your robot* Don't pretend like it's YOU, lol.

I don't dislike you because of your robot, either. In fact you already know why, because we've already talked about it, you just don't like talking about it.

P.S His wr died no genie spark in watershell. But if you're gonna stand right beside me on EA and not counter spark at all, yeah I'm gonna spark you.

Is this you trash talking me btw, or a bot you programmed to trash talk on forums for you? You already don't play your own PVP, might as well not type your own forum PVP.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Doesn't work on your robot* Don't pretend like it's YOU, lol.

I don't dislike you because of your robot, either. In fact you already know why, because we've already talked about it, you just don't like talking about it.

P.S His wr died no genie spark in watershell. But if you're gonna stand right beside me on EA and not counter spark at all, yeah I'm gonna spark you.

Is this you trash talking me btw, or a bot you programmed to trash talk on forums for you? You already don't play your own PVP, might as well not type your own forum PVP.
yep thats definitely the reason, try practising playing without spark on genie maybe youll stop crying then, Cryzore.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Absolutely hilarious. The double disgrace, first Tyroth wins then Mizore. Didn't expect anything less against a player like Captain. I'm proud of you man, keep it up.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
yep thats definitely the reason, try practising playing without spark on genie maybe youll stop crying then, Cryzore.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

lmfao i think i won, now go remove spark on genie and see if you can get any kills, probably cant

Easied his main in watershell, ty, stick to backstabbing with ducks. :police:
Awkwaaaaaaaaard
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 01:56 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
lmfao i think i won, now go remove spark on genie and see if you can get any kills
Remove your 3rd party programs and we'll see how you do, botdette ;) How relevant were you before them again?

There was a time when your words meant something to me, that was long before robotdette took over.

Now then, I'm going to log in and play for fun with my own skills and reaction timings, not program my computer to play the game for me.
While I'm at it maybe I'll even end up pk'ing vs the holy ApoDuck backstab alliance.
Because not only can you not play your own character, you need another faction to fight your mass for you too.

See you, or well I suppose... your robot in game. Later.