Epic Perfect World

IGP/ST TRADE suggestion

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Yes please, since I've joined the seerver i've never had even a single IG because they are so hard to get. -.- PLEASE NOTICE THAT ALL -1 IS FROM THE GUILD WHO CURRENTLY OWNS THOUSAND STREAMS, AND ERGO HAS COMPLETELY FREE IG. +1

Hai my guild owns 1k streams 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yes please, since I've joined the seerver i've never had even a single IG because they are so hard to get. -.-

PLEASE NOTICE THAT ALL -1 IS FROM THE GUILD WHO CURRENTLY OWNS THOUSAND STREAMS, AND ERGO HAS COMPLETELY FREE IG.

+1
Do base quest/tm lunar stop crying
U should get 10-15/day from bq and atleast 100/hour from tm lunar lol

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Yes please, since I've joined the seerver i've never had even a single IG because they are so hard to get. -.-

PLEASE NOTICE THAT ALL -1 IS FROM THE GUILD WHO CURRENTLY OWNS THOUSAND STREAMS, AND ERGO HAS COMPLETELY FREE IG.

+1
bid on us and try get it  :-*, not like anyone is farming herbs its totally not worth it, should drastically increase TW pill rewards from lands imo atm guilds are just going for the ec 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Do base quest/tm lunar stop crying U should get 10-15/day from bq and atleast 100/hour from tm lunar lol
I do BQ everyday, mobs, quiz ,and wandering artist. but I need the contribution for blessings.

You tell me to stop crying but at the same time are crying because of the thought Of other people having IG as well .-. OP hypocrasy. 

kitty stew

no one's even mentioned the mini wb (decieter, deathrenderer, desire of the end, hum hum, stiren general, strong, etc.)... they drop tradeable ig's (not in the bunches they used to but they still do) along with plenty of elixirs and some other apoth

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

+1

I've got x2 999 stacks of IGs, none of them are from 1k

not that IGs from 1k are free in the first place anyway

but idk I'm a big fan of making it so that there plenty of different ways of getting something.  if someone wants to waste 600 st on 60 IGs.. w/e I guess should let them

+1

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Apocalypse

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

+1
Oooooo mad? Get better refl , i only got 500igs since Artifex time

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Oooooo mad? Get better refl , i only got 500igs since Artifex time
Speak to me when you dont lose to erecho.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
Speak to me when you dont lose to erecho.
Wish that actually happened , sadly i never 1v1'd him and even when i did it was me on sin not other Alex
But i dont have to explain shit to a dog who will always lose against me , ooops sorry not sorry

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
lose against me , ooops sorry not sorry
Care to prove it?

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
Care to prove it?
After i get my mdef cube i will.

kitty stew

I've got x2 999 stacks of IGs, none of them are from 1k not that IGs from 1k are free in the first place anyway but idk I'm a big fan of making it so that there plenty of different ways of getting something. if someone wants to waste 600 st on 60 IGs.. w/e I guess should let them +1
ppl from 2013 and before who were smart got ig's from forge (I think boutique forge?) when we could exchange them w/elixirs

it was removed because appanrelty was being "abused", which is weird given how quickly one can accumulate IG's in base with bq and trials