Epic Perfect World

Erecho ( Dragon SIN ) vs z ( Script Wizz )

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Hahahahah easyyyyyy

you psot agaian old ss and when i make 1vs1 vs ySpark you will i put agaion the 1vs1 you are sad when you think you cna kill me in 1vs1 ... you are still sad ez sin 
you psot agaian old ss and when i make 1vs1 vs ySpark you will i put agaion the 1vs1 you are sad when you think you cna kill me in 1vs1 ... you are still sad ez sin
lose on video and still scared to 1vs1 ... stop excuse and come dragons end this time cant lie that it wasnt u

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran

HAHAHA NOOB FOR RUN FROM MONICA AFTER 2-0 SCARE TO MAKE 3-0 BECAUSE HAVE TO PAY SO PRETEND AFK AHAHAHAH
Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 05:43 am by ↓
♡ Bellend ♡
now erecho forever afk after losing bet LOOOOL

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Gosh, bruh, u remind me of when my kid was lil and she get excited, talk fast and I can't understand a FKN wurd....SLOW DOWN...but yes u sin great :)

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
rofl I think erecho quit being dragon sin after losing to Monika publicly xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3

Disrupted

i dont understand man how do you bug so much when you lose but when you win you dont bug ;)

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3
  • Characters: Doggygaf
  • Faction: Legendary
Yes Dragon sin, When using r8 weapons all day, and then also Cube and warson or ds, Much dragon bro Many thumbs up

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
rofl I think erecho quit being dragon sin after losing to Monika publicly xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i beat Monika 10 times ... was her luck but ok

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
i dont understand man how do you bug so much when you lose but when you win you dont bug ;)
said the palyer they run for 1vs1 vs me i still wait on you Worst barb i floro your friend this other bm 4-0 with elysium ... next 1 ...

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Yes Dragon sin, When using r8 weapons all day, and then also Cube and warson or ds, Much dragon bro Many thumbs up
is your excuse because i floor you ez in 1vs1 ... you still lost with barb and seeker ... both bad both ez both trash 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
i will see any 1 Player with a dragon sin to have a big mouth to me here who have thsi skill what i use to beat this Players at my videos in 1vs1

what are you doing when i use r8

you Guys still Use script , runes ,Bless, iron
im still not use thinks thinks

i still use full dragon dragon is 5/5 for the Autist player they search excuse for r8 wep lmao

can i lose yeah ? Yeah i can Lose ... but i never lose lower then 1-2 !! 

because its still dragon Ungeared you guys are dont know how low its dragon by sin because you guys cna only bark at me 
but no 1 at server have thsi skill to fight vs player with only dragon ..

and im not use my r8 sin because which palyer they havent a Chance vs my dragon sin can talk or have a chance vs my r8 Sin  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

But is Ok Guys you can talk here more i will be beginn so or so with my r8 sin we saw us at Game and i wish you Guys Good luck to stay SZ when i come

PS ... You Guys are Bad ... still not all but 90% ... are squishy ez worst Player with bark

Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:17 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Do you have a great time here talking alone? Why dont you go to a medic boy?
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:02 pm by AƖex

Disrupted

said the palyer they run for 1vs1 vs me i still wait on you Worst barb i floro your friend this other bm 4-0 with elysium ... next 1 ...
I think you are mad