Offline ihaveacat

• Beginner
reply with class and comment if u want

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Seeker is best all around, its better in mass than sin but still very good in 1vs1.

Mystic is also viable but only if you want to support during RPK, its still a good 1vs1 class.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Psy.        

My damage log collection NEW

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Currently the main 1v1 classes are Sin, Mage/Wizard and Veno.

Seeker has become popular due to the recent patches as well.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Currently the main 1v1 classes are Sin, Mage/Wizard and Veno.
Seeker has become popular due to the recent patches as well.
Yeah veno and mage are okay but they have too many hard counters, veno is countered by sin/seeker. Mage is countered by mystic/veno.

What makes mystics and seekers unique is their lack of counters once you reach end game + script. (Even OP sins struggle vs skyyart)

And in RPK sin's kinda lame, veno is godly in RPK though I'll give it that. 

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Kinda boring doing the same combo with seeker over and over again in rpk. Much more fun in 1v1 as you can utilize everything like edged blur and massive gof crits with metal damage (without using sac slash/quid/ion) Same with wizards and fire combo. Find sins (non sparking), venos and psys way more fun. Archers are alright but too squishy if you get ganked 

PURGATORY

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Seeker is best all around, its better in mass than sin but still very good in 1vs1.

Mystic is also viable but only if you want to support during RPK, its still a good 1vs1 class.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
What the fak dude! 
Only useful thing they can do in mass pk is to make enemy lag
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: What the fak dude! Only useful thing they can do in mass pk is to make enemy lag
And what can sin do in mass? Its dmg on full buffs is laughable. Unless we're talking about god tier flashx and maxi sins then sins are kinda useless in mass. Atleast seeker can tank and throw seeker combo on the AA every 30 seconds.

I don't even remember the last time I saw a sin in mass, they all have EA now.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
None of them, they all suck ass. 

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Make wiz... Get x2 Ct on each piece of gear.., Get good def gear... Go in mass do ice prison and spam fire combo... After that you will be known by all because thats how wiz is... You spam fire combo and you are considered good

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Make wiz... Get x2 Ct on each piece of gear.., Get good def gear... Go in mass do ice prison and spam fire combo... After that you will be known by all because thats how wiz is... You spam fire combo and you are considered good
I need to make a mg. 

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

same  ??? ??? ??? ???
Yo make me one kkkkty. I pay you in all the ec I get in the next week.  :normal-48: