Epic Perfect World

Graphics

Offline Bucketbot

• "Happy Doctor"
  • Characters: Malpractice
Does this private server allows top graphics settings as the original PWE or will stay preset on low?

PS:
Downloading as i am writing this

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
these are the options you can choose(any of them). Can put max if you want, same as other PWs

Offline Bucketbot

• "Happy Doctor"
Thank you so much... Been on original server , and quit playing it like 4 years ago when only if you payed you had the chance in the game. Loved the graphics though... Darn melancholy, made me play again ...  :D ^-^

Ty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
You can max them all but the game will look best in a native 720p resolution seeing as the textures of PWI are 720p rendered

I play in 1080p on a 1080p monitor and a lot of times the textures look like utter garbage 

Offline Bucketbot

• "Happy Doctor"
1080p as well but i am glad that it doesn't have graphics predefined to minimum even with graphic set on max, like it was on another private server that i instaled before this one.

kitty stew

1080p as well but i am glad that it doesn't have graphics predefined to minimum even with graphic set on max, like it was on another private server that i instaled before this one.
that's odd ???