GV needs to be fixed

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 
It's nice to have something to do with other people
 when there is no PK, but 10 PE ain't worth it.
I don't like solo stuff and before it it was changed,
I really enjoyed doing runs with guildies or even with those we usually face in PK and talking and stuff.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
+1 from me as well, I actually liked how nice and easy it was to find people for GV, now most think it's not worth it anymore.. Since its shorter than it used to be, people can't exactly go AFK at all times without pissing off rest of the squad.

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
+1 because demonaa said : ) 

Offline Paramnesia

• flimango
Anyways, I agree, +1 @ GV.
lole
Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:54 am by Cresira

gross

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
+1 btw need to finish gearing my wf
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline LMNTRX

• ~~~
  • Characters: LIVINTRX

Offline NeHo

• Isn't homo if just tip
  • Characters: NeHo / Ammar
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
+1, Enough of nerfing pve.

Offline Rosey

• RedQueen ❤💋👑🔫
  • I am THE Rose
  • Characters: DarkMidnight, roseavelt, xLovelyDemon
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I hide behind a mask and won't let you see the true me. But trust I am keeping the best away so let it be. ❤🔫

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi
+1, 10 PE really isn't worth it @.@

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
yeah why not.....+1

• : D
+1 dude please 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I Guess this suggestion is for show seeing how Dream and Domgrath in Apollumi and seeing how all Apollumi wants this, Agatio making it +20,
but I'll take free items so +1

Edit: Gm don't edit my comments
Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 12:29 pm by Boss Dav