Epic Perfect World

DO people still group for raids in Epicpwi?

Offline Uikutoru

From all i hear people just say log 8 accounts and solo everything cause that's what everyone else does.. what i liked about pwi was that i could have fun and learn to know new people while doing group dungeons, if i have to solo everything i don't see a point for me in this pserver, and if everyone else solos i wont have much luck finding groups i guess.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
There is no challenging PvE on this server that requires groups. Even TT 3-3(squad mode) can be solo'd by 1 sin.
Most of the time when people group up it's for BH, GV, FSP, or TM (things that CAN'T be solo'd... cept maybe FSP).
But even then, it's extremely easy and repetitive. There's very little threat of dying or having the squad wiped.
Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 03:03 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

PURGATORY

From all i hear people just say log 8 accounts and solo everything cause that's what everyone else does.. what i liked about pwi was that i could have fun and learn to know new people while doing group dungeons, if i have to solo everything i don't see a point for me in this pserver, and if everyone else solos i wont have much luck finding groups i guess.
Certain instances are as easy or even easier (no need to herd other people) to solo with alts as with other people but there are good many instances that are done with multiple other players, also some PvE factions form squads frequently for trials, which are often done with alts. Also instances like GV, FSP and some BHs like HDD requires a squad, though I know people that have soloed FSP but point stands nonetheless. TT is often soloed.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

People come to pserver;s for more pk and less pve. There's a lot of PVE factions and pve in general on here. But its all very easy.  If that's all your looking for ,
stay on official imo.

Offline Uikutoru

People come to pserver;s for more pk and less pve. There's a lot of PVE factions and pve in general on here. But its all very easy.  If that's all your looking for ,
stay on official imo.
can't find squads on official it's completely dead. don't want to be forced to singleplayer lv100 3 times to get to the fun part of gameplay.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Find a private PVE server. 

Offline Uikutoru

Find a private PVE server.
from what i've seen it seems epic has the biggest community and i'm afraid if i join a small pserver it will shut down.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
from what i've seen it seems epic has the biggest community and i'm afraid if i join a small pserver it will shut down.
There is a decently large private server thats basically what PWI is with a bit of increased rates and easier gearing and farming. If I'm not mistaken it's a European server, but I don't remember the name...

Edit: They've been around for quite a while, and don't seem to be going anywhere last I checked. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Do people still play EPW? 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Do people still play EPW?
Whats EPW?

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Whats EPW?
I heard it was a fake copy of an original  :o

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I heard it was a fake copy of an original  :o
Oh damn, sounds like a good place to be. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Oh damn, sounds like a good place to be afk all day.
fixed ur own sentence yw

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
fixed ur own sentence yw
I legit read the quote and was like wtf did I type that.. 
I've been drinking, ignore me. 
And ty ma'am I appreciate it

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

There's alot of small servers out there, that are small but been around for awhile. But yea. Join, pve untill your gear'd try out the pk. Maybe you'll like it