Epic Perfect World

Mystical Eye Acommodation

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Mystical eye could be resisted if you timed your immune well, what seby meant was if you could resist the skill (mystical eye) with 2 spark or another immune, then replacing it with something you can't resist wouldn't be fair.

However I counter that out of the 2 skills that caused the glitch that got mystical eye removed (share stealth and mystical eye) mystics lost an entire skill and sins got off scott free, which was equally if not more unfair.

I think to replace mystical eye a custom revelation potion that lasts 6 seconds would be good, because revelation pots unlike mystical eye have a lot of delay and you need to predict stealth up to 5 seconds in advance, and if you predict it to soon the sin or ea will see your revelation buff and just not bother stealthing. Where as mystical eye where it can be resisted if you want to waste 2 sparks to do so, it has no start up lag or delay and is overall better for unstealthing.
There needs to be tldrs of everything, I swear to god.. 
Remove share the stealth, ezpz. 

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I honestly didn't read anything besides the original post, I didn't even read what you quoted LOL.
But it was a good laugh reading what OP said a sec ago.

I guess I missed the funny part about what I said, but the saying goes "simple minded jokes for simple minded folks." Go find some Tyrant thread to try and start fights, it is not needed here.

On topic, guess we'll wait for GM or Admin opinion on this. Thanks all for the feedback.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

kitty stew

There needs to be tldrs of everything, I swear to god.. Remove share the stealth, ezpz.
-mystical eye is bug that is abused by many mystics and is the cause of crashes
-suggests remove share the stealth instead

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
-mystical eye is bug that is abused by many mystics and is the cause of crashes -suggests remove share the stealth instead

-the mystical eye glitch literally can't be preformed without also using share stealth.
-mad that people are questioning taking your skill away.

Hey congratulations, now you know how the mystics feel. ^-^

kitty stew

-the mystical eye glitch literally can't be preformed without also using share stealth. -mad that people are questioning taking your skill away. Hey congratulations, now you know how the mystics feel. ^-^
^ thinks I don't have a mystic because I can use logic in an argument

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
-mystical eye is bug that is abused by many mystics and is the cause of crashes
-suggests remove share the stealth instead

I was always told it was the other way around, can't say anything on it sorry. 
I guess I missed the funny part about what I said, but the saying goes "simple minded jokes for simple minded folks." Go find some Tyrant thread to try and start fights, it is not needed here.
Oh, I never wish to start fights or whatever (honestly.) I laugh at everything, sorry. I have a small, easily amused brain, it makes life better. ;)

-the mystical eye glitch literally can't be preformed without also using share stealth.
Man, I thought I was stupid for about five seconds, ty fren. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
^ thinks I don't have a mystic because I can use logic in an argument
^thinks he can use logic in an argument but fails to see the massive irony in his shit posting.

kitty stew

^thinks he can use logic in an argument but fails to see the massive irony in his shit posting.
not my fault you don't see that poster's post history about sins, on top of why nerfing share the stealth is dumb when sins aren't the ones dcing people with mystical eye

the fact that share the stealth is necessary is irrelevant

but keep up the shit arguments yo

"hurr durr u dont hab a mystic"  lelo

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
not my fault you don't see that poster's post history about sins, on top of why nerfing share the stealth is dumb when sins aren't the ones dcing people with mystical eye the fact that share the stealth is necessary is irrelevant but keep up the shit arguments yo "hurr durr u dont hab a mystic"
Whether you personally have a mystic or not is irrelevant to the argument.

The glitch cannot be preformed without both skills. Share the stealth and mystical eye. Period.
 A mystic cannot preform the glitch alone, it must be done with an assassin who is also using share the stealth.

But um..."hurr durr its all mystics fault"

ammidoingitright?

Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:30 am by Mizore, Reason: ForgotMyObligitoryGifNecessaryForProperDebate

kitty stew

mizore logic: any skill bug from other classes that is abused while stealthed in share the stealth means nerf share the stealth

oh god these autists lelo

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
mizore logic: any skill bug that is abused while stealthed in share the stealth means nerf share the stealth oh god these autists lelo
Ah there you go ;) You've come to completely understand my point.

Fujin logic: If any skill bug is abused by more than 1 class using more than 1 skill in combination the blame automatically falls solely on whomever I choose. Despite the fact that it requires more than 1 person on more than 1 class using more than 1 skill. Because reasons.

Oops, I almost forgot my "no one will take my post seriously unless I post a gif" picture. Thanks for teaching me that. Now my posts will be taken much more seriously.

It takes 2 skills to preform this glitch on 2 classes, one without the other and theyre just regular skills preforming their desired purpose normally. If share stealth had been removed instead of mystical eye we would be having the same discussion right now, only talking about a different skill.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Remove skill that is weaker than a more op pot : unfair
Remove skill usefull to parties and that isnt possible via other pots/skills/ways : fine
Go on, good laugh guys

kitty stew

Remove skill that is weaker than a more op pot : unfair Remove skill usefull to parties and that isnt possible via other pots/skills/ways : fine Go on, good laugh
guys
"you must not have a mystic"

:tiger-2:

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Locking since it is just repetitive argument now.

Will wait for response from staff if needed.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote